Bellazon

Joe's 10,000th Post

:hell yea!: :fun: :hell yea!: I just want to say a few words in thanks to you all :blush: . Its interresting to think that I was going to just get some models id'ed and be on my way. I had registered to some other sites beforehand and made two or three posts and never gave it a second thought. But I guess there was something different here that stuck with me. There are forums where people are really uptight and there are some like the one one of my friends asked me to join (that I rarely visit) that seem to assemble the most intolerable souls that shouldn't be legally allowed to use a computer from every corner of the globe :ninja: . But when I came here it seemed that the people were different. Sure there was a huge culture gap (myself being both black and ghetto at that) and most here are either European or white American, so I didn't think I'd have much in common initially (and didn't last on forums where there was more in common anyway :ninja: ). And even within the realm of fashion itself commercial models are more popular whereas I got into fashion initially because of the more avant garde high fashion variety. But people here for the most part have the basic universal qualities that transcend the basic differences. A lot of you are down to earth, reasonable and friendly :blush: . The first people to welcome me to Bellazon were persuazn, Qball, Playgirl, penny-dreadfull and the Joker. Qball may not remember, but was one of the first to comment on my page saying if I needed anything to not be afraid to ask and persuazn was I think the first to answer my pms and was always helping me in the model id thread :) . Joker could bring even the lamest thread to life with her amazing wit and along with irinistiq is the funniest BZ member ever I believe :laugh: . When I started my first major thread "Strange Fashion ect. Pics" it was Penny-Dreadfull and Playgirl that were there to support and help when no one else had interrest. PlayGirl's always been helpful and provided a museum and then some of pics. Penny showed to be an amazing combination of humor, a listening ear, always ready to take up for a friend, great contributor and is to me the the most openminded fashion fan I've ever seen on BZ. She appreciates all ethnicities of models, all eras of fashion as well as all styles of fashion collectively more than any other member I've seen here. Mbinebri was the first person I argued with when I got here, saying I shouldn't have made a thread and Ophelia stopped the arguing. We went on to argue more, but he turned out to be tolerable enough and there's likely good in him. Random shout out to Tuboku for helping me out with technology and song ids early on and starting that Chickmatchdeathleague poll. Then Baron came along and helped out with the strange thread as well and he was one of the next people I met when I became I regular poster. He always tried to bring humor, wit, dissolve disputes and give a listening ear and is one of the few besides Penny and Chocolate to generally answer my pms when online and all of his posts are gold. Thanks to Mattlovemodels for showing I wasn't alone here in my tastes in many different things and showing I wasn't on such an island as I had thought initially when I got here also for giving me my tfs invite. Random shout out to all staff. I've made a few polls and competitions and have never mastered the art of getting both people to nominate or give the pics in less than several months as others do :ninja: , but my first comp wouldn't have gotten off the ground without @lice and yoursforever going out in their way to find pictures for various people and for the second installment, Phenobarbie making a photobucket account for all the pics and finding pics for a lot of women she didn't like was also vital for it surviving. She likes to play tough, but she's sweet deep down on the inside. And to Chocolate, lisa-1 and Jennka for always being so nice and giving an listening ear to my pms and blocking countless of my pics without which I wouldn't have been able to do some of my comps, thanks ladies. And out of all my comps, Prettyphile has the highest attendance rate whether the competition be popular or not, she used to vote every time and had interresting articles, videos and comments to share. Random shoutout to Nemeside for her funny poll comentary and funny pms and the same for FRANCY and thanks to her for all her quality scans and contributions even in threads of models she doesn't like. Random shoutout to some of the nicest ladies BZ has ever had: encantador, Lady Fatale, azgirl, yoursforever, vero.ni.ka. The class they have is amazing because there's no consequence for not having it online technically so it just shows the level of class they must have to carry themselves that way and be so nice at the same time :blush: . Special shoutout to Jennka, Destiny and yoursforever in that they were able and are able to give me comforting words when needed but not at the risk of sugarcoating the truth. Lisa-1 is as sweet and helpful as anyone on BZ. Hime for showing me a different side of modeling and being super sweet in general. Misslimavzla and azcrazysurf have always been helpful to me and they keep me laughing. Frenchkiki is tolerable enough and is somewhat funny at times, but along with stephanobachi ect. helped me to see the French in a different way from stereotypes in their own ways :) . I know quite a few first generation European-Americans in real life, but its interresting to get a glimse of some great people from overseas here such as Berno, M---, Rox, Theron, Reeyo, youraprincess and on and on. One of the other first members I met was the one of a kind Irinistiq :laugh: who along with Joker I think is the funniest person in BZ history as I said and had a way of complimenting my posts with her own to make me look like a nerdy sidekick to a comedian, and one time JoeKnight even thought it was scripted :laugh: . Don't remember how I met JoeKnight, I know it was in some weird Joker thread about VS a thousand years from now or something, but glad we did :) . Another member who was very helpful to me have me an honor I never thought I'd receive and that was when PinkCouture asked me to be a moderator, I couldn't believe what I was reading and when I answered yes and she endued me with the powers when I logged in the next time she doesn't know how good it felt and when she said whether I accept or not she had made me a thread and that was two honors I never expected to receive. And as to the thread, special thanks also to Limerlight, Baron and Layla90 as they always supported the thread and came to visit me even it didn't get many visits, not saying that as a plug for the thread but a general thanks. Limer taught me about hockey and is a cool and dependable guy, Layla always has a way of being friendly and make people feel both missed and welcome and is smart, reasonable and subtly funny in her own way. And then thanks to vanessaaa, nightlife, donbot and michael* for coming around to check things out and being helpful and funny in general. Vanessaaa always has something interresting to share and has her own unique sense of humor. I can't thank the avi, set, gif makers enough for their patiene (Lyon, Lady Fatale, Dajana, jman, Tash, supermodeldiva, miss, Ultralovemoon7, iceeagel, littlemisssunshine, Berno, lisa-1). Thanks to all the positive, down to earth people in general. Special acknowledgement to sweetandlow, dizzymisslizy, fashiondream, sagitario, lancelot, Reeyo, red_ed, both AnaBFFs (sweet one and feminist yet friendly one, j/k), RJ Tyler, jade, eNe, k_dub, M---, wickedcrazyness, jig, nefertiti, Bethmermaid, squeegebeckinhein, sarnic, nathali, CarMelita, Korravai, babyjude, stillinwonderland. I didn't take too much time to think so I'm sure there are important things I'm missing but I type at lightning speed and I'm on the back of a train right now, so sorry if I missed your name or if this is unintelligable :blush: , but thanks to all who have crossed paths in a positive way :blush: :) :hug: !

Then Baron came along and helped out with the strange thread as well and he was one of the next people I met when I became I regular poster. He always tried to bring humor, wit, dissolve disputes and give a listening ear and is one of the few besides Penny and Chocolate to generally answer my pms when online and all of his posts are gold.
^No - YOU'RE "gold"...

:ddr:

I don't know, you go away for a few weeks and there's still no PiP subforum and Joe's 'grandstanding' yet again... :whistle:

After reading this post for 2 minutes I thought I'm gonna be forgotten :ninja: but then I found a shoutout and was like: blairseason1episode8.gif :D

Oh Joe :blush: congrats on your 10k and such nice words :hug: btw it was such a long post :| reminded me of one of your poems about BZ members-which was also very long :|

Thanks for the special message (: i think when you said i always have something interesting to say you actually mean "she just says whatever the heck comes out of that head of her's) :rofl:

your a great guy, very funny && your avatars are always VERY interesting to look at :wave::flower: Congrats on 10,000 posts!

Thanks Nightlife, LMS, Mike*, BabyJude and Rox, thank you all :wave: !

Holy wall of text Batman! :laugh:

Congrats, Joe. You know everyone here loves ya! :D

Thanks for the shoutout :blush:

:rofl::ninja: Sure thing :D .

Looong speech :laugh: Oops, I still owe you a gif :blush:

Grads JoJo, looking forward to your next 10000th ;)

:D :wave:

Joe I love you haha!

Only you would start a thread with all that :rofl:

Gratz on your post count sweetie! :hug:

:rofl::ninja::blush::hug:

Then Baron came along and helped out with the strange thread as well and he was one of the next people I met when I became I regular poster. He always tried to bring humor, wit, dissolve disputes and give a listening ear and is one of the few besides Penny and Chocolate to generally answer my pms when online and all of his posts are gold.
^No - YOU'RE "gold"...

:ddr:

I don't know, you go away for a few weeks and there's still no PiP subforum and Joe's 'grandstanding' yet again... :whistle:

:blush: / :rofl: / :ninja: / :laugh: / :pinch:

Thanks for the special message (: i think when you said i always have something interesting to say you actually mean "she just says whatever the heck comes out of that head of her's) :rofl:

your a great guy, very funny && your avatars are always VERY interesting to look at :wave::flower: Congrats on 10,000 posts!

:rofl: Well, maybe :whistle: , but either way, its always worthwhile and I read somewhere people who express themselves live longer or something :nicole: :D . And thanks :D !

After reading this post for 2 minutes I thought I'm gonna be forgotten :ninja: but then I found a shoutout and was like:

http://a.imageshack.us/img829/7504/blairseason1episode8.gif :D

Oh Joe :blush: congrats on your 10k and such nice words :hug: btw it was such a long post :| reminded me of one of your poems about BZ members-which was also very long :|

Awww :blush: , and yeah, I'm just now looking at it and I didn't expect it to be or look so long :| :ninja: . But it goes all the way back to childhood :blush::ninja: . I also noticed some of my long posts in Continent's Choice are in the same minute as the new round was posted :ninja: .

:rofl: Our long-winded beautiful Joe!

:rofl::blush::rofl:

Joe hits the 10K mark, welcome to the club. Congrats. A-Rod will never be apart of this no matter how many growth hormones he takes. Anyway, nice life story there Joe, in fact it was so long, that it froze my browser. Seriously. So i was forced to read it being that it was there on my screen. I'm kinda glad I did though. Definitely one of the best posts in bz history. That's not including picture posts of super hot models. Otherwise your post is not even close. :whistle:

:hehe: