Bellazon

Solveig Mork Hansen
Thumbnail

AnaBBarrosFan

She's got a lot of catalog work in Leonisa, similar to what I've posted in Priscilla Mezzadri, Sarah Simmons, and Caitlin Ricketts threads. Getting three models at the same time was enough work, but it's easy enough for Solveig fans to get the rest. Here's how to get them:

1. Go here (it doesn't matter which one really) https://www.negocioleonisa.com/wps/portal/chile

2. Note the flag on the top left for step 6 later.

3. Click on Catalogo, and arrive here https://catalogos.negocioleonisa.com/catalogo/56/1905/index.php

4. Save all the Solveig stuff, the pages are just JPGs.

5. Try the same URL with increasing numbers, like from 1905 to 1906, until you stop getting new catalogs. You can also try lower numbers, she might have done work in those too.

6. Switch to a different country's catalog, and repeat steps 2-5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Whoa! Gorgeous.

Just one thing though, yet again she never smiles in this. Is there something wrong with her teeth? It seems to be a general trait regardless of wether it is photos or videos of her.

there are few pictures she smiles. I think there is nothing wrong with it but obviously she doesn't.

below picture could show the culprit.

920full-solveig-mørk-hansen.jpg

9 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I see! So it's likely she feels self-conscious about that. Well whatever she is comfortable with, it's not like a model SHOULD smile in photographs/videos. It's just weird to have one who almost never does it, I guess.

Bella Hadid rarely smiles. I doubt she's self conscious. I doubt Solveig is, either. They are just regular teeth. Perfect for chewing, biting, smiling, etc.

V561365.jpgV561593_CROP1.jpgV561597.jpgV444903_CROP1.jpg
V444904_CROP1.jpg