Every woman has cellulite...

Yes almost 90% woman

:rofl: :rofl:

90% of women who are more than 30

and how could you know if you are man? :laugh:

anyway many many women who are the same age like KK hasn't it

i don't get it, it's kinda rare to have cellulite in such age

It doesn't look like she has cellulite when she does runway. :idk:

on runway the light is so strong that models cant see a thing and that light goes in to every litle rinkle, so you cant see even any bags under models eyes, and cellulite on their asses too! Yeh talkin' bout cellulit, if you dont wanna have it you gota work out and keep your self tight, i know for a fakt that rock climers and swimmers dont have any. :whistle:

001906567.jpg

She has cellulite?

I agreed. Every woman (exactly WOMAN! not a girl under 20 y.o.) has cellulite. Just it may be more visible or a little.

That accounted by woman hormones which men don`t have - that`s why men have no cellulite at all.

on runway the light is so strong that models cant see a thing and that light goes in to every litle rinkle, so you cant see even any bags under models eyes, and cellulite on their asses too! Yeh talkin' bout cellulit, if you dont wanna have it you gota work out and keep your self tight, i know for a fakt that rock climers and swimmers dont have any. :whistle:

*put on track shoes and start running*

celulite does not care how old you are

it is just there and it also depends on the genetics of the person and have almost nothing to do with age

celulite does not care how old you are

it is just there and it also depends on the genetics of the person and have almost nothing to do with age

absolutly agreed!

001906567.jpg

She has cellulite?

I agreed. Every woman (exactly WOMAN! not a girl under 20 y.o.) has cellulite. Just it may be more visible or a little.

That accounted by woman hormones which men don`t have - that`s why men have no cellulite at all.

You are so wrong even mens has it belive me i'm seeing more mens than you (I'm a swimmer). And not all women has it i personaly know a lady who is about 40 something with no cellulite i checked it. Only lasy woman saing that all they have it after 20-30 to their hosbents, so they can keep em away from yong girls! You got to keep yourself tight thats all!

KK is still more beautiful than 99.99% of the people out there, cellulite or not. And she is definitely more beautiful than the people who want to write her off for having cellulite. I blame the photoshop mania for this mess. People are more used to seeing a photoshopped picture of a human body than the real thing. People have imperfections, even gorgeous people. Some might even say that it is some of those imperfections that make them gorgeous. :whistle:

KK is still more beautiful than 99.99% of the people out there, cellulite or not. And she is definitely more beautiful than the people who want to write her off for having cellulite. I blame the photoshop mania for this mess. People are more used to seeing a photoshopped picture of a human body than the real thing. People have imperfections, even gorgeous people. Some might even say that it is some of those imperfections that make them gorgeous. :whistle:

I dont think that cellulite makes any one look gorgeuse, but i would do her even with cellulite, she is butyful i'm not wrightin' her off!