Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

^^KK's birthday party!!

missing is Gisele ... curious that .... her contract with VS must have run it's course.

the only logical explanation I can find is that the shoot was when she was in Europe or traveling and couldn't be there.

^^KK's birthday party!!
missing is Gisele ... curious that .... her contract with VS must have run it's course.

the only logical explanation I can find is that the shoot was when she was in Europe or traveling and couldn't be there.

I was flipping through the May issue of Allure(I think) and Gisele had a little interview and it was mentioned that her victoria secret contract was up! I was actually surprised although it makes sense since she has been with VS since 1999. I am hoping its not true though cause Gisele is just awesome!

thanks for those pics, sweetandlow! i love them all, reposts or not. :)

and i totally agree, modelgig, it just wouldn't be the same VS without Gisele... but we'd get over it. i remember thinking the same thing about Tyra when she left. though i'd far rather have Adriana leave than Gisele.

and, YES!!!!!!!!!! PINK!! please upload the vid!

post-2141-1177454678_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1177454700_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1177454734_thumb.jpg

She looks soo good! I love her dress and it fits her soo good and with the shoes it just looks fab! She really knows how to dress... & i love that.

And yea i agree Heidi looks like crap next to her.

True, Heidi looks like crap compared to Karolina. But what will Karolina look like in eleven years? :cain:

post-2141-1177454678_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1177454700_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1177454734_thumb.jpg

She looks soo good! I love her dress and it fits her soo good and with the shoes it just looks fab! She really knows how to dress... & i love that.

And yea i agree Heidi looks like crap next to her.

True, Heidi looks like crap compared to Karolina. But what will Karolina look like in eleven years? :cain:

We'll just have to see I guess... But i think she'll still look better then Heidi... She has that 'spark' about her... Her presence.. And her body too... She has better body structure they heidi for sure.

(but hey no offence I'm not saying Heidi looks like crap, no it's just in that pic compare to KK. And c'mon heidi is in her 30's with 2 kids...)