Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

OMG!!!!!!

Saudade!! you are my hero!! those shows are amazing!

i'm sorry -- but the beginning of that DSquared show is the most incredible opening i've ever seen. Naomi cursing out the airline people in a voiceover then running down the runway (new meaning to the term, i guess), and the killer strut on the way back?! she's legend!! and i ADORE that KK got the second look. looking impossibly glamorous coming down the steps and owning every second of it. and theeeeennn, Eva Herzigova, Omahyra Mota, Frankie Rayder and Fernanda Tavares?! just an insane lineup.

and the Cavalli show. that opening by KK is one of the strongest i've seen. the fluidity in her walk is so graceful and also just stealthy. truly one of the best walkers in the business!

THANK YOU !!!!!

also --- for those of you who post in TFS as well, my account has been suspended until Dec 7th, because of some bullshit reason that i wrote "mdc" as an image source instead of actually writing out "models.com" it's absolutely absurd and disrespectful, especially considering i've been an active participant in those forums for about 8 years now. ANYWAY --- that's why i'm unable to post in KK's thread over there, if any of y'all are wondering.

also --- for those of you who post in TFS as well, my account has been suspended until Dec 7th, because of some bullshit reason that i wrote "mdc" as an image source instead of actually writing out "models.com" it's absolutely absurd and disrespectful, especially considering i've been an active participant in those forums for about 8 years now. ANYWAY --- that's why i'm unable to post in KK's thread over there, if any of y'all are wondering.