Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

VS guys should pay Gisele and Karolina to teach their girls how to walk, otherwise those new girls in VS shows keep embarrassing themselves every year more and more :wave:

Karolina Kurkova catwalk queen

I agree!! I love Gisele's attitude when she walks, but Karolina's walk really just grabs my attention. She just looks so perfect doing it! I wonder if she's for hire now...I'd like to work on mine. haha

So what does that mean? Will she do runway? I have no ideea what showcards are....can anyone explain?

it means that she is available for shows this season in Paris. She probably won`t have to do castings since she is already established model, she will have to go to fittings before shows.

So what does that mean? Will she do runway? I have no ideea what showcards are....can anyone explain?

it means that she is available for shows this season in Paris. She probably won`t have to do castings since she is already established model, she will have to go to fittings before shows.

Ok, now I'm a teenage girl who just found out the most popular guy in high-school is coming to her birthday party: OMG OMG OMG, please please let her do ALL the fashion shows in Paris. If I would have to chose, I would rather see her as a HF model any day than an angel.

Happy birthday to you KK. Have a perfect year, surrounded by the ones you love. Go back to work and continue to make us drool over you.

New KK Photos!!!!!!!!!!

(Please post on tfs for those who have an account)

KK Bowling on her Birthday!

Her bf/fiance threw the suprise bash with close friends and her son helped her blow out the candles supposedly!

She looks so fresh and natural! So pretty in just a plain tee and jeans!

Glad to see she still her curves as I was getting scared in the last gym photos.

(celebritygossip)

post-22385-1267497585_thumb.jpg post-22385-1267497596_thumb.jpg post-22385-1267497612_thumb.jpg

post-22385-1267497626_thumb.jpg