rosada

here's one article about it:

Gisele Bundchen Named Highest Paid Supermodel in 2009

January 11, 2010

by:

Ani Esmailian

Gisele Bundchen

Image by wenn.com

Gisele Bundchen's smoking hot body earned her over $35 million dollars last year alone--making her the highest paid supermodel of 2009. Tom Brady's one lucky man!

Gisele took some time off from work to have her first child with hubby Tom Brady, but even after she took a couple of months off, she was still named the highest paid supermodel.

British babe Kate Moss came in at second place with $7.5 million while Gisele's fellow Brazilian, and Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima was third in the list by Walletpop.co.uk.

Who else made the cut? Doutzen Kroes and Czech model Karolina Kurkova took the number four and five spot, respectively.

Haven't been on in awhile due to KK lying low with her new baby....but just saw the Hello Magazine editorial with KK and her new baby and all I can say is....SHE'S BACK!!!!

She's glowing and looks soooo ladylike and classy. I almost forgot how original and beautiful her face was...and I like her SO much better with her darker blonde hair that is more natural-looking and feminine IMO. She looks like she's really taking care of herself and I admire her so much for not going on a crash diet or falling into the 'celebrity' trap of having to be a size 0 or 2.

LOVE the new photos, if you guys haven't seen it, check out the tfs forum or Hello magazine.