Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Wow, thanks VampireHorde for catching that shot for us!

I can't wait to see more of her in it...even if she is a bad actress and only has a few minutes of airtime! Something is better than nothing in my KK books...

So I have a request for you guys if possible (especially the resourceful peeps like PinkCouture, MissLimaViza, Happy Canadian etc.)

There was this editorial of KK from a few years back where she is dancing in the dark on this beach. It's back in her younger years and she is wearing different types of summer and sexy dresses while barefoot in the sand. I remember she has her huge smile in many of them and it was a pretty simple photoshoot.

I can't seem to find it anywhere and I've looked through pages upon pages from Bellazon and Fashionspot without any luck!

Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

Thanks SOOOOO Much!

So I have a request for you guys if possible (especially the resourceful peeps like PinkCouture, MissLimaViza, Happy Canadian etc.)

There was this editorial of KK from a few years back where she is dancing in the dark on this beach. It's back in her younger years and she is wearing different types of summer and sexy dresses while barefoot in the sand. I remember she has her huge smile in many of them and it was a pretty simple photoshoot.

I can't seem to find it anywhere and I've looked through pages upon pages from Bellazon and Fashionspot without any luck!

Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

^^I actually know which editorial you are talking about. It's from a 2001 Vogue edit. I used to have it posted at KarolinaKurkova.NET before the site went bonkers. I do not know who the original scanner of the edit is (its definitely not me), but I'll dig it up and post it here......if I can find it, that is.

:laugh:

:heart:

@happycandian: The Karolina edit you posted is from Harper's Bazaar 2001 (from the month of February or March, I believe).

Trust me, when you spend nine months of your life cataloguing hundreds of pages of Karolina pictures and edits for a nearly defunct website like KarolinaKurkova.NET, this stuff becomes second nature. Almost.

:heart:

@happycandian: The Karolina edit you posted is from Harper's Bazaar 2001 (from the month of February or March, I believe).

Trust me, when you spend nine months of your life cataloguing hundreds of pages of Karolina pictures and edits for a nearly defunct website like KarolinaKurkova.NET, this stuff becomes second nature. Almost.

hahaa. thanks, VampireHorde! i'm glad i at least recognized the year. haha. what's the story on the website? why is it defunct?

hahaa. thanks, VampireHorde! i'm glad i at least recognized the year. haha. what's the story on the website? why is it defunct?

Well, the site was never intended for anything except for a photo gallery. The reason it became defunct (for lack of a better term) was because the original server exceeded bandwidth and nearly everything was lost in the transition to a new server.

The problem for me was that I spent NINE months gathering up nearly 10,000 photos and scans of Karolina (with MY own money) and properly cataloguing them all. When everything was lost in the server transition, I just gave up. Maintaining that gallery took a lot of time and I just don't have another nine months to redo it all.

But I do find it funny whenever I see reposts of KK's edits and candids here. I have the complete sets of all of them. Will I ever post them here? No, but it's nice to see people try.