Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

More of Karolina at the Fontainbleau on November 14:

post-16725-0-1446056067-79767_thumb.jpg

bullspress

In the VSFS pictures and in the one where all the models are on the beach, I can't seem to see her belly button?!? :blink: I hope this is photoshopped, and if it is why is it on so many pictures? do they not like her belly button? :ninja:

It's just a bellybutton, honestly if the media spent as much time talking about how EVERY model has some sort of oddity/flaw/irregularity as they are doing now about KK's bellybutton then we as regular human beings would sleep a lot easier knowing that NO ONE is perfect! Photoshop is the way of life now in the fashion industry and it should be

no big surprise that people are all born DIFFERENTLY. Such a silly thing for them to focus and write about. Ugh.

KK in that white jeans and vest combo brings me back to her older VS days....she just looks so looooong and fresh and a tall (curvy) glass of water for sure. I love her in

those photos!!!!! Thank you!

I know this is getting redundant, but any after party photos?!!

I think I saw briefly an amateur photo from the internet (forget the website) with her and a bunch of the angels posing with some guys at the party and it looked like her hair was up and she was wearing the same dress as the after party for the Cia Maritima runway show (long sleeve grey and white dress with huge dark beads on the front). Anyway, that's it what I could find.

I am really waiting now to see if VS shows all 3 of KK's outfits or just the two (non-red) ones that have been circulating. I really hope they have enough time to show her off

to the world on Dec. 3!

And I concur, girl had to probably do a MILLION squats to get a behind like that!