Bellazon

Barbara Palvin vs Emily Didonato

Jade**

97 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think prettier?

• Barbara
    • Emily
  2. 2. who do you think is a better model?

• Barbara
    • Emily

I've always wanted to know what was the name of this pretty girl (Barbara) so thank u Jade :kiss:

Emily is so beautiful but she is such a boring model :sleep: editorials after editorials I am more & more disappointed :(

Barbara is way more versatile especially with her face expressions.

beauty > Emily

Barbara > Model

Beauty: Emily :blush:

Model: Barbara Although I find both extremely boring as models unfortunately :/ and think she's only a fraction better (because she by comparisson has some fire in her eyes sometimes) whereas her work itself is by far more interresting by default of being mostly high fashion which is by nature way more interresting than commercial. But both I initially thought were on the verge of joining the class of the Doutzens/Ingunas/Valentinas who are pretty but don't put emotion/range/effort into their editorials, although they seem to me to be on the path of supassing those three in that area :) .

Gahh, i honestly can't even vote because i love both models desperately (They're both absolutely gorgeous, and can model) Though... i do think Barbara is probably the better model, but pretty wise, they're both really gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...