Bellazon

Shakira
Thumbnail

Cantor

Shakira

Where you’ve seen her:

Where haven’t you seen her? Other than being on just about every magazine cover in the last couple of months, you can catch her on her English-language album debut, Laundry Service.

The bottom line:

“You have to do everything you can to make your butt stand out. It’s almost a requirement. But for me, I think I have enough to sit on, so it’s fine. I like it as it is. But it’s also a bad thing, because I have to work to keep it hard.”

Latin fire:

“I tend to be a little bit jealous. I have to control myself sometimes. I think maybe that’s a Latin thing.”

Mission impossible:

“I’m no expert on men. In fact, I don’t know a single woman who could call herself that. Because you guys are the most difficult species to understand! I don’t care if you’re Latin, Chinese, German, Alaskan, whatever—you guys are impossible to figure out.”

0388900320-2.th.jpg001-2.th.jpg001C.th.jpg

001K.th.jpg003F.th.jpg004G.th.jpg

Edited by QBall

her new album was supposed to come out around this time but it got delayed to early next year. i have her autograph on her press kit for laundry service. i went to her first concert for laundry service here in the US it was in La. I took around 75 candids of her that day. She was only like 10 feet away from me. what can i say. white top, red leather pants and ass shaking like crazy :drool: :drool: :drool: