Bellazon

Mad Men

AnaBBarrosFan

I'm almost finished with the first season (one more episode to go), and it is really good. My favorite show on tv right now is still Breaking Bad, though.

I've never sat down and watched Breaking Bad, I know what it's about and it seems like a very good show, but it simply isn't my cup of tea.

I'm almost finished with the first season (one more episode to go), and it is really good. My favorite show on tv right now is still Breaking Bad, though.

I've never sat down and watched Breaking Bad, I know what it's about and it seems like a very good show, but it simply isn't my cup of tea.

What other shows do you like, jw?

Well, that depends: dramas or comedies?

What other shows do you like, jw?

Well, that depends: dramas or comedies?

Dramas

Mad Men and Sons of Anarchy. I used to be a fan of House, but that got rather old. Sadly, I don't feel like there are many good shows on TV, so I don't watch too much of it. With LOST gone (my favorite show of all time... though the finale left a sour taste in my mouth), I'm really only excited about those two shows. I'm trying to get into Rubicon, but it isn't clicking with me much.

EDIT: I loved Rome and The Tudors, as well. But these shows aren't on anymore.

It is almost entirely driven by internal conflict, and is a little slow for some people, but I adore character based drama.

most of the tv series of the last 10 years are like that (Breaking Bad too)

Yes but very few of them have been executed properly, and most of the conflict is external while the character ponders away and we're meant to believe the internal conflict means anything in the grand scheme of things. As for Braking Bad, I didn't say it wasn't. In fact, I'm sure it's a fantastic show, I'm just not a fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Completely missed this first time round, and while I've only just made it to the closing stages of series one (it's being shown from the start in the UK, in preparation for the new episodes), I'd go so far as to say it's the best thing on television at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...