Bellazon

Breaking Bad

Prettyphile

Done with season two, can't believe they left it that way! Need to watch season 3 ASAP! All the caracters are so well written, I'm still anticipating for more Heisenberg,because as I see it he's becoming less human after every decision he makes, I really thought he would leave immediately to the hospital instead of finishing the deal and left the poor girl to die too. The final two episodes were freaking awesome,i knew the bits at the beginning of the mayorilty of the episodes were involved with the finale/beginning of S3, why the plane crash though? Is it something that is going to be relevant later? Did the father of Kristen Ritter's character (can't remember her name sorry) did it in purpose or distraction? Also I really dislike some parts of Walter's wife, urging the first season I felt lik she was suck a control freak and there was no actual relationship with Walter, Walter being away didn't help either... There's so much going on that I could continue on and on but I need some sleep right now so I'm leaving it here :)

why the plane crash though? Is it something that is going to be relevant later? Did the father of Kristen Ritter's character (can't remember her name sorry) did it in purpose or distraction?

Not sure did you pay attention to the episode titles b/c they were Easter Eggs hinting to the season finale smily%20new%20one.gif Here are all the episode title. The ones bolded are the ones with the pink teddy bear:

Seven Thirty-Seven

Grilled

Bit by a Dead Bee

Down

Breakage

Peekaboo

Negro y Azul

Better Call Saul

4 Days Out

Over

Mandala

Phoenix

ABQ

Also in the first episode of the season Walter estimates he needs $737K to secure his family's future--another instance of foreshadowing.

The plane crash was to illustrate the mess Walter has caused by choosing the life of crime. He had an opportunity (actually he has had many opportunities but you will see more of this as the series progress) to get out of this lifestyle but he refuses to let it go. The point is to illustrate for every action/behavior there will be a chain reaction (butterfly effect) and cause & effect---sometimes in bigger ways than you can imagine. It also sometimes does not just affect you & those close to you, but also those innocent who you have no association with.

Here's is the L.A. Times synopsis to illustrate my points:

Walt gets cancer, doesn’t want to leave his family penniless, and so he cooks crystal meth with his former student, Jesse. Walt begins to lie -- to everyone, all the time. The operation grows. People die. More lies. Jesse meets girl, Jane, falls in love. Jesse gets overrun by the stress of making and selling all this meth and by the death of his friend, so he uses meth to escape. Jane, sober for 18 months, backslides and uses with Jesse. Jane introduces Jesse to heroin. Walt makes a giant drug deal -- $1.2 million. Walt doesn’t want to give Jesse his share of the cash until he’s clean again. Jane blackmails Walt into giving Jesse his half, clean or not. Jane’s dad realizes she’s using again, orders her to rehab, he’s picking her up the next day. That night, Walt meets Jane's dad at the bar and has an epiphany. He then goes to Jesse's place. He finds Jesse and Jane in bed, practically comatose. Jane begins vomiting in her sleep. Walt does nothing. She dies. The next day, Jane’s dad finds her dead. Dad’s an air-traffic control worker. After some time, he returns to work, he has to work. While working, he thinks of Jane, says her name, gets flustered, rattles off some wrong instructions, leads two planes into each other’s path---innocent people die.

The plane crash is relevant in the grand scheme of things. Jane's dad did not cause the crash on purpose. He was was still grieving & traumatized by Jane's death so he got distracted and accidentally gave the pilots the wrong instructions.

Also I really dislike some parts of Walter's wife, urging the first season I felt lik she was suck a control freak and there was no actual relationship with Walter, Walter being away didn't help either...

The actress who plays Skyler said writers & etc purposely made Skyler a bitch and a "weakling" so the viewers would sympathize with Walter (considering he is the main character) and to keep the focus on Walter.

Thanks for the info, the titles revealed the 'plot twist' but now I understand it completely as you explain it, one's actions have a domino effect in other people/situations whether involved or not. Would love to see how this plays out in the coming episodes. :) They really made Skyler a bitch though haha they worked that out perfectly lol 

Already halfway season 4  :woot:

Liking where the story is going A LOT. Can't wait to see what happens next. Some thoughts:

I have a feeling Gus is covering for someone else (maybe los dos hermanos? who knows!) Also him overprotecting Walt has me wondering wether someone else is making the decisions for him.

I'm glad the two mexican brothers (the ones that didnt talk) are gone, I couldn't stand them, also waiting for Tio to appear again and see how that plays out.

Hank's behavior towards Marie really make me sad/annoyed that exactly how my father acts sometimes being a prick/'sarcasm' and it really upsets me :( I feel for Marie.

What is up with Marie's obsession with the color purple? And now i see yellow being added to the mix, does this have a meaning? 

Anna as Skyler during the last eps of S3 and beginning of S4 makes me like her character, she plays the part really well becoming an essential part of Walt's job and her baby is super cute :D

I feel that Walt feels others think of him as a loser and you can feel he jus twants to scream "I'm Heisenberg I cook the best meth!" to get some recognition. But who could blame him.

Also I'm seeing Heisenberg in him a lot more, somewhat like an alterego, every situation where he gets angry I see Heisenberg.

Jesse seems to really struggle, the parties he made at his house were just for him to feel he hasn't problems that big, whereas the guests had it worse in some kind of way. He pairing up with Mike got me intrigued. I genuinely thought he would never do drugs again.

I also feel that in the end of this season Walter will have enough of Skyler's planned life and will do something really stupid and reveal  his identity, but only time can tell :)

It's funny how every male character is bald now except Walter Jr. 

The show really plays with your emotions and I appreciate that a lot, it doesn't feel as if your only watching a show, it feels as if your watching a real life situation with people you know. 

"BREAKING BAD" WINS TOP HONORS AT TCA AWARDS

By Gary Levin

http://www.usatoday.com

post-20251-0-1446101521-74482_thumb.jpg

BEVERLY HILLS —Breaking Bad, the acclaimed AMC drama that begins its final season next week, won top honors as program of the year at the Television Critics Association Awards Saturday night.

The awards, selected by the 220 members of the critics' organization, honors the best in television, including shows and performances not always recognized by Emmy voters.

HBO's Game of Thrones was named best drama, while the best-comedy award was split in a tie between CBS' The Big Bang Theory and NBC's Parks and Recreation. FX's spy drama The Americans won outstanding new program.

In the acting categories, Louis C.K. of FX's Louie won outstanding achievement in comedy, while Tatiana Maslany, the young actress who played multiple roles in BBC America's Orphan Black, won for outstanding achievement in drama.

In other awards, HBO's Behind the Candelabra, which chronicled Liberace's relationship with a younger man and starred Michael Douglas and Matt Damon, won for best movie, miniseries or special.

Barbara Walters won the career achievement award, while CBS' groundbreaking All in the Family received the association's Heritage Award, accepted by its creator, TV legend Norman Lear.

ABC's Shark Tank won the TCA award for best reality program; PBS' Ken Burns filmThe Central Park Five won for news and information programming; and ABC Family'sBunheads, recently canceled, won for youth programming.

The awards were presented in a non-televised ceremony hosted by Comedy Central's Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.

Anna as Skyler during the last eps of S3 and beginning of S4 makes me like her character, she plays the part really well becoming an essential part of Walt's job and her baby is super cute smily%20new%20one.gif

Most people dislike Skylar and think she's a major bitch. I think she is ok and I don't view her as a bitch. A bit of nutcase perhaps but I don't necessarily blame her for being the way she is.

I feel that Walt feels others think of him as a loser and you can feel he just wants to scream "I'm Heisenberg I cook the best meth!" to get some recognition. But who could blame him. Also I'm seeing Heisenberg in him a lot more, somewhat like an alterego, every situation where he gets angry I see Heisenberg.

It is his personal insecurities, pride, ego and delusions that is an overarching theme of the show. and it is also the cause of all the shit that happens to him & around him.

It's funny how every male character is bald now except Walter Jr.

Here is a clue: the amount of hair corresponds to how crazy & violent the characters are ;)