Bellazon

Tobey Maguire
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Thank you Fash

I'm loving Otis' hair. He looks so handsome, just like his daddy. I'm looking forward to Gatsby coming to cinema's in Australia. It's going to be fantastic. According to IMDB, Tobey is in Labor Day, along side Kate Winslet, do you know if it's a bit part or a full role?

Such a cute picture :flower: The role Tobey is going to play in Labor Day, is Old Henry Wheeler. I'm asuming it will be a small role, but won't know until the movie gets more into filming, I suppose :hehe:

Have you seen the new Spiderman movie? For me, the movie wasn't enjoyable, the character just didn't seem right. It was missing someone.... that's right, Tobey hehe

Have you seen the new Spiderman movie? For me, the movie wasn't enjoyable, the character just didn't seem right. It was missing someone.... that's right, Tobey hehe

Agreed.....the character was just off. I loved how tobey was nerdy, awkward, rising above his persona to do heroic things. You rooted for tobey. As far as I knew thats how peter parker was supposed to be (I've never read the comics before,so IDK) but In the new one, Andrew/peter is just like, a tool. Don't root for him at all. Like noooo thats not how he's supposed to be.

Tobey, at least to me, will always be the best spidey :D :wub:

Tobey is nerdy off camera, but I love him that way :D If I had to choose Spiderman saga or Pleasantville, it would be Spiderman. Don's Plum was good, but I don't think, it was meant to be released. It shows a bit about who they are, without a script, but it was ok. Can't wait to see what Nick Carraway, suprises me with.

Tobey can catch me in his web, anytime :Ophelia_Immortal: :drool:

Tom Hardy, Leonardo DiCaprio, & Tobey Maguire Team Up for Animal Trafficking Movie

Tom hardy has recruited fellow Hollywood heavyweights Leonardo Dicaprio and Tobey Maguire to produce a multi-perspective drama surrounding the animal trafficking and poaching trade.

Inspired by his friends who served in British Special Forces and later became anti-poaching advocates in South Africa, Hardy developed a loose idea to make a film about the subject, much like Steven Soderbergh's Traffic which followed the varying story lines and aspects in the war on drugs. According to the Hollywood reporter, Hardy's pitch involves tracking "everything from the ground war on poachers in the African savanna to how animal material ends up in the fashion houses of Paris."

To really push this passion project forward, Hardy has the backing of insider pals DiCaprio and Magure, who both star in the upcoming remake of The Great Gastby. Given 2006's Blood Diamond and 2007's The 11th Hour, DiCaprio isn't shy about turning his political and ideological beliefs onscreen. A project exposing and investigating the widespread consequences of the animal trade seem like a logical fit for DiCaprio, who has long been an outspoken advocate for animal rights and environmental activist, and recently became the spokesman for the International Fund for Animal Welfare's elephant protection initiative.

The currently untitled powerhouse project is currently seeking a proper screenwriter to take on the script, and it is unclear if any or all three men involved will act in the film.

Is it just me or do you think this is more for Leo? I mean, I love Tobey and all, but Leo has documented environmental issues before, unlike Tobey.

post-71509-0-95457100-1366213835_thumb.j

Source: Zimbio. Dated 27th August 2012

http://www.zimbio.co...o Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire was ‘snake charmed’ by 'The Great Gatsby' co-star Carey Mulligan

Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 09:21 AM

The pair star together in 'The Great Gatsby' and the actor thinks she was the perfect choice to play Daisy Buchanan because she is so captivating.

Tobey - who plays Nick Carraway, the story's narrator - said: "You feel like you're in on some sort of secret with her constantly.

"You're the one that she's chosen to be part of a secret club or language. She pulls you in. I remember hearing her voice and I just went, 'That's Daisy.'

"It was like the cartoons with the snake charmer, and the eyes start swirling around. She said four words and I was there; I was snake-charmed."

Thanks girls, for all the updates. I'm loving the picture. Tobey looks so..... Mysterious. His eyes are adorable, his body is just so perfect. Looking forward to Gatsby. Does Tobey have a big role like Leo?

Well while the story really is about jay and daisy, nick (tobey) narrates the book, and has his input throughout....so I guess we'll see how prominent baz will make nick/tobey in the film! I would think not much less than leo and carey :idk:

Tobey Maguire And Kristen Wiig To Star In IFC’s Will Ferrell Mini ‘Spoils Of Babylon’

This is some serious star power. I’ve learned that Tobey Maguire and Kristen Wiig are set to star opposite Will Ferrell in The Spoils Of Babylon, IFC’s six-episode miniseries produced by Ferrell and Adam McKay’s Funny Or Die. In the vein of The Thorn Birds and Winds Of War, the epic story of The Spoils Of Babylon chronicles the sexy and dramatic lives of the Morehouse family who made their fortune in the oil business. As the story unfolds, the booze, the passion and the heartache lead to illegal arms deals and international espionage with the Shah of Iran (also played by Ferrell) not to mention the creation of the doomed sub-prime market. Maguire will play Devon Morehouse, who as an orphaned child was taken in by future oil magnate Jonas Morehouse, and his daughter, Cynthia (Wiig). Devon and Cynthia will go on to run Morehouse Enterprises, the seventh largest company in the world, together while fighting their feelings for each other. Andrew Steele (Saturday Night Live) co-wrote the script with Matt Piedmont (Casa de mi Padre) who is directing. The two executive produce with Ferrell and McKay. Maguire next stars as Nick Carraway in Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby, which opens the Cannes Film Festival. SNL alumna Wiig is filming Ferrell and McKay’s Anchorman sequel.

Source: http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/tobey-maguire-and-kristen-wiig-to-star-in-ifcs-will-ferrell-mini-spoils-of-babylon/