Bellazon

Tobey Maguire
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Kristen Wiig and Tobey Maguire commit incest in the Spoils Of Babylon's first trailer.

IFC has released a bizzare trailer for upcoming miniseries “The Spoils of Babylon”. The show pairs Kristen Wiig and Tobey Maguire as an unlikely on-screen couple. Their characters are entangled in an incestuous affair amid the melodramatic escapades of a wealthy Morehouse family.

A spoof on classics like “Dallas” and “The Thorn Birds”, the six-part comedy features a story that “spans three generations, taking viewers from the oil fields of Texas to boardrooms in New York City, through world war battlefields and velvet sheeted bedrooms.”

Wiig portrays Cynthia, the daughter of future oil magnate Jonas Morehouse (Tim Robbins), who burns with taboo passion for her adopted brother Devon (Maguire). At the same time, Cynthia must contend with the exploits of her evil son, played by Haley Joel Osment.

Will Ferrell joins the cast as the Shah of Iran as well as fictional author Eric Jonrosh, while Jessica Alba plays Dixie Mellonworth, Devon’s new love interest. Also supporting this hilarious miniseries are Michael Sheen as Cynthia’s husband, and Val Kilmer as a United States Army general.

“The whole show is ridiculous and I mean that in the best way,” Wiig tells Entertainment Weekly. “The things this family goes through, the murder and the lies and the affairs, is so absurd and bizarre and written so well.”

She also says of her co-star, “Spider-Man” actor Maguire, “People know Tobey from more serious roles. But he made me laugh so hard. I’m so excited for people to see him in this context.”

“The Spoils of Babylon” will premiere January 9 at 10 P.M. on IFC.

Source: http://tobeym.com/2013/10/12/kristen-wiig-and-tobey-maguire-commit-incest-in-the-spoils-of-babylon-first-trailer/

Nice to see you around again Trixie :)

So that's what Tobey has been up to... had no idea he was filming a movie here in Canada. I guess his whole family relocated with him to Montreal for the duration of this shoot?.... that's what happened back when he was filming Gatsby atleast, so I assume its the same thing this time around... :)

• 1 month later...

Hey, Fash :hug: Every time I uploaded I went over my 1GB. Now that I have 4GB, I can upload all and every new picture of Tobey :)

Tobey filming 'Pawn Sacrifice' in Canada.

5 pictures at: http://tobeym.com/2013/10/17/pawn-sacrifice-starring-tobey-maguire-starts-filming-in-canada/

Here are the pictures from the link.

post-71509-0-57922300-1387013325_thumb.jpost-71509-0-62480000-1387013372_thumb.jpost-71509-0-51581500-1387013405_thumb.jpost-71509-0-27111900-1387013447_thumb.jpost-71509-0-84104800-1387013486_thumb.jpost-71509-0-10970400-1387013533_thumb.jpost-71509-0-31062000-1387013567_thumb.j

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...