Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

For what another opinion is worth, I doubt Anne V. will get the cover. Sure, she's a long-time veteran of the issue, but so was Ana Beatriz Barros. And the past three covermodels were easy to predict. Marisa, Bar, Brooklyn. It was basically a rundown of the issue's most publicly popular models. Granted, there's a rather large fall-off in popularity from Brooklyn and Bar (assuming they'll both be in the issue this year) to the rest of the models the issue has been using, and the models at the top of that next tier are probably Irina and Jessica White (thanks to their relationships). A Google News search brings over a thousand results on Irina and over two-thousand on Jessica. Anne V. has a whopping fifteen. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in this year's issue at all. :unsure:

Bar said already that she won't be in the issue this year, she wants to take a break from SI

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yup probably gonna be Irina. I think from SI's perspective The marketing will be very easy by having Irina on the cover. It is Sports' Illustrated so having "Christiano's girlfriend" on the cover is a better sell compared to the others. It's annoying how models these days need to date someone famous in order to become popular to the general public... Or branch out into acting in big movies. unfortunately actresses and singers are taking away the shine of models especially in th US. Man back in the day (80's 90's,early 2000's) models became big on their own.... those were the days. Whether you like her or not you gotta give props to Marissa for making a name on her own she's doing really well in making a brand for herself. I personally don't like Jessica White because she in particular seems like she's using people to get more known... not that other's don't do it but she in particular has a way that makes it more obvious.

I'm guessing both pics are of the same girl that Sarnic just posted. However the second pic looks like it could be Irina but then the first pic the girl doesn't look skinny enough to be Irina lol. So don't know...

I agree we need some new girls. What are some of the criteria SI uses in picking it's girls? I know they got to be hot etc etc but those are a dime a dozen. What else do they look for? I wanna know what they see in these girls that we don't see lol

^ That woman has no arse.... like at all, how can that be Irina? I thought she had a little something at least >.<

There were a couple of pictures from SI not posted (mostly because it doesn't have the models in them), and the setting looked very similar to a few places in Yosemite CA.

Still thinking its...

Alaska

Canada

Yosemite/US Sierra Mountains/Donner Lake/Russian River in Cali or Colorado are my guesses on possible locations.

I hope the pictures translate well and don't come across as looking flat and boring. :( They seem to be a big fan of doing that the last 3-4 years.

^ That woman has no arse.... like at all, how can that be Irina? I thought she had a little something at least >.<

There were a couple of pictures from SI not posted (mostly because it doesn't have the models in them), and the setting looked very similar to a few places in Yosemite CA.

Still thinking its...

Alaska

Canada

Yosemite/US Sierra Mountains/Donner Lake/Russian River in Cali or Colorado are my guesses on possible locations.

I hope the pictures translate well and don't come across as looking flat and boring. :( They seem to be a big fan of doing that the last 3-4 years.

If it's Canada, it ain't in BC at least these photos, we haven't got rain in awhile :laugh:

Very little around where i am :laugh: Though i suppose area's like prince george and around there maybe :blink: That's beautiful country up there :wub: Fort Nelson... O.o would be cool if it was there! :woot: Or Kelowna... vernon, Bc has a lot of nice places :hehe: