Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

^ They had 10 models because the 10 girls are going to read a Top 10 List about something (im guessin it would be something like "10 reason to buy SI Swimsuit 2011)

Tomorrow Irina will be there alone i think, as well in some other shows ... I can't wait to see Irina doing all the interviews, her accent cracks me up :laugh:

My guess for the covermodel was Irina all along (although I prefer Hilary), so no surprise there for me. And I kind of doubt her dating Ronaldo made a difference, since about 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of us Americans care about soccer/football. Choosing Anne V. would have been a surprise. Even after all her SI and VSFS appearances, she never really became popular with the public.

And the 10 girls at Letterman are:

Hilary, Anne, Izabel, Genevieve, Kate, Chrissy, Damaris, Alyssa, Julie, and Irina.

^ They had 10 models because the 10 girls are going to read a Top 10 List about something (im guessin it would be something like "10 reason to buy SI Swimsuit 2011)

Tomorrow Irina will be there alone i think, as well in some other shows ... I can't wait to see Irina doing all the interviews, her accent cracks me up :laugh:

Irina is not either very popular in USA. I remember when she had made the cover of GQ last summer, the title was " the girlfriend of Cristiano ronaldo " there was even no its name in front page. And in Europe it is very known to be the girlfriend of...

His relationship made known to the general public.

Irina is not either very popular in USA. I remember when she had made the cover of GQ last summer, the title was " the girlfriend of Cristiano ronaldo " there was even no its name in front page. And in Europe it is very known to be the girlfriend of...

His relationship made known to the general public.

Now with more Herp Derp (the frame properties haven't been messed with *0 secs*, she's really that out of it looking)

herp.gif

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer.

Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer.

Take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall.