Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

She just basically confirmed it herself on twitter...MJ and Darcie need to tell her to keep her lips sealed, she's ruining the surprise!

In her defense, she has been secretive about the current shoot she is doing (presumably) with them. The picture was posted on the SI Swimsuit twitter, but it clearly looks like her.

Actually she told us she was shooting in Singapore, apparently, with them and then took down the tweets pretty fast. Then yesterday she tweeted how it was an 18 hour preparation for the shots she just did, so coupled with the pictures and it's pretty much sealed the deal! We'll see though, maybe she'll just do body paint?

Actually she told us she was shooting in Singapore, apparently, with them and then took down the tweets pretty fast. Then yesterday she tweeted how it was an 18 hour preparation for the shots she just did, so coupled with the pictures and it's pretty much sealed the deal! We'll see though, maybe she'll just do body paint?

I wasnt talking about the Singapore shoot. For this one, she's been tight-lipped. She only took pictures of accessories, which could have been from any shoot. It was SI who gave away that she was actually doing bodypaint by uploading RT that photo

I was just making guesses as to where she was shooting, and just putting pieces together. The picture they showed was like all their other teasers, no eyes or full face, we just recognize her body and mouth...and then when she tweeted, it just matched the picture. I'm just going to go with a good team effort to say that together they gave us the resources to figure out that was Iza. I wonder who else got painted...maybe Cintia, but no red hair has been spotted yet :c

Stewart S, who shot all the bodypaint this week told Hilary Rhoda Fans that the girls doing bodypaint for 2011 were the rookies, & it makes 100% sense because im sure that girl #3 is Kate Upton & #4 is Izabel Goulart, it's pretty obvious once you see the pictures really close

• 3 weeks later...

From what i've seen on twitter

- Damaris Lewis

- Hilary Rhoda

- Chrissy Teigen

- Brooklyn Decker

- Anne V

- Julie Henderson

- Esti Ginzburg

- Jessica White

- Jessica Gomes

- Irina Shayk

- Izabel Goulart

- Kate Upton

Still missing from last year

- Cintia Dicker

- Julie Ordon

- Dominique Piek

- Zoe Duchesne

- Sonia Dara

- Genevieve Morton

Bar confirmed she's not doing SI & Daniella Sarahyba gave birth just a few weeks ago so i don't think she will be there either ... They must get Cintia & Julie back, i loved them for 2010 :cry:

^ Yes she is shooting for them, from Jasmine's twitter @jastookes - it's her, modelinia confirmed that is her

Shooting Sports Illustrated tomorrow.Look 4 me in this years issue coming out in Feb!Then get your vote on to see me in it again next year:)

I bet she will delete the tweet soon, just like Izabel haha

The magazine is coming out on February 15th, Jessica Szohr from Gossip Girl will be a part of the issue just like Ashley Greene last year as the face of SoBe.
yes I know about jessica szohr I saw it in the news. she's looks nicer than ashley hope she rocks it this year. she's a pretty girl.

Is it just me or have the models in the issue become secondary to whoever is in the SoBe ads in terms of media coverage?