Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

So the Terminus storyline was wrapped up in one episode

The new antagonist (cannibals) wrapped up in one episode

What's next? Beth found in one episode?

The Walking dead is turning into an episode of Scooby Doo in terms of how long it deals content and wrapping everything into a neat little package :(

I'm glad they solved those issues quickly. The Hunters were never intended to be the bad guys of this season, someone else is. We probably won't see the actual group for the next two episodes, people are speculating; one episode will be a Beth episode, another Daryl and Carol. I hope not though because that episode ended on a damn cliffhanger!

The Hunters were never intended to be the bad guys of this season, someone else is.

^ :no: The actors who played the main cannibals were booked for 9 episodes but only showed up in 2-3? According to a Bloody Disgusting interview with the director back in July, Gareth and his boys were going to be the main antagonist for the majority of the season, so unless we're getting a lot of flashbacks the writers seem to have done a partial rewrite of the storyline. I guess this is why Chandler said the cast had a lot of reshoots in August and September.

I actually don't mind they got rid of the issue so quickly. IMO that was a thing that bugged me about season 3, The Governor/Andrea thing was kinda dragging for me.

I hope not though because that episode ended on a damn cliffhanger!

Each episode has ended on a cliff hanger! Only three episodes in, still, I'm impressed by the season so far  :chicken:

It's going to be funny to see the reaction of "bas ass" Carol when they are going to tell her she has to

work for them to pay her due...

Old Carol would certainly said "sir yes sir, I apology for the troubles please don't tell my husband"

but the new one is going to be another story...

• 3 weeks later...

I mean I knew something intense would go down at the end of the mid season finale, and I knew they wouldn't just let Noah go without something happening, but I still wasn't expecting that. :p Although her character was fair game to kill off... compared to characters like Rick, Daryl, Michonne and I guess Carol who I couldn't see them killing off right now. Especially Rick and Daryl.