Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

^Agreed. I also think the acting and writing has improved as well ;) Ricks character has really grown, and shown some emotion, and its nice seeing that :) Liking the characters a lot..

Maggie and Glenn though..love them :heart:

and hershal and his daughter. Dude without a leg in a zombie apocalypse does NOT have high chances :p

Even the kid has grown on me this season. It's nice seeing him step up into the roll of becoming a little man

The graphic novel adds and kills off character all the time, so I understand why the show is using this season to do the same. I am confused about the family in Tyrese's group, as they're characters in the graphic novel are much different in terms of age and appearance.

Have to say think Season 3 has been fantastic so far, havent watched the final episode before the winter break yet, but cant wait to see it.

^^ this, though i have watched the final episode and loved it! all i have to say is the wait till februrary will be torture for me

^Agreed. I also think the acting and writing has improved as well ;) Ricks character has really grown, and shown some emotion, and its nice seeing that :) Liking the characters a lot..

Maggie and Glenn though..love them :heart:

and hershal and his daughter. Dude without a leg in a zombie apocalypse does NOT have high chances :p

Even the kid has grown on me this season. It's nice seeing him step up into the roll of becoming a little man

• 2 months later...

Lori as a ghost is logic. Rick has been really affected by her death, so...But I agree, it's not a good idea of the producer :yuckky:

I hated Lori before her death, and now, she's back as a ghost! :blah:

I liked the last episode, though I was expecting something more intense, given the end of this season's first half.

But overall, this season has been much better thus far than the last one.

My bet is on either Michonne or Maggie to do that. I really hope that Tyrese and his group will be back

I feel like the african american couple will be stayin...the guy and his kid are riskey!

Curious as to how Merle is gonna do now that hes back...I mean, hes a bad dude, but I think deep, deep down hes alright :p

Also, does anybody feel the black man with the beard in Woodberry which the camera keeps panning to is gonna be of significance? :idk:

My bet is on either Michonne or Maggie to do that. I really hope that Tyrese and his group will be back

I feel like the african american couple will be stayin...the guy and his kid are riskey!

Curious as to how Merle is gonna do now that hes back...I mean, hes a bad dude, but I think deep, deep down hes alright :p

Also, does anybody feel the black man with the beard in Woodberry which the camera keeps panning to is gonna be of significance? :idk:

• 3 weeks later...

I missed three episodes after this season's half first one.

Just watched them along with the new one today.

Liked those 3 better than last one. It got slower again, though it should be better again on the next episode. I hope.

I'm curious too about how things gonna be with Merle in the group now.

^Yeah I think the second half of the second season got slow too. Building up story lines, etc. Which I guess if the show just had action and zombies the whole thing, it wouldn't be as addicting. :p

I notice this season has focused more on how the zombie apocalypse has affected people. How people have changed, *in ricks case gone cray*, become used to this world where its everybody for themselves (like how they left that poor hitchhiker high and dry)

Its definitely a quieter season (at least the second half has been) but the season as a whole feels really eerie and dark.

^ I don't know if I'd call this season a quieter one. This second half for sure it is. But the first half was pretty intense.

Completely agree on the eerie and dark this season has been. I like that atmosphere so far.

Anyway, this season has been a huge improvement from the second one.