Bellazon

Nico Tortorella
Thumbnail

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Nico Tortorella (born July 30, 1988) is an American actor.

Life and careerTortorella is a native of Wilmette, Illinois and graduate of New Trier High School. He is of Italian ancestry.[citation needed]

He starred as supermodel Cole Shepherd in The CW's short-lived drama The Beautiful Life. He also guest-starred in the first three episodes of the ABC Family drama Make It or Break It playing Razor. He reprised this role in January 2010.[1]

Tortorella has a small supporting role as Tobias in the 2010 Joel Schumacher movie Twelve.[2]

In June 2010, he was cast in a lead role of Trevor[3][not in citation given] for the upcoming slasher film Scream 4.[4]

• 4 years later...

Nico plays Josh in "Younger" a new TV Land series. Josh is a young tattoo artist, who meets Liza (Sutton Foster) a forty year old divorced mother, and becomes romantically involved with her. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Younger" Star Nico Tortorella Reveals He's Sexually Fluid

By Evan Real

June 22, 2016

jxCQ0we.jpg

Nico Tortorella attends the Trevor Project's TrevorLIVE New York June 13, 2016.

Credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images

No labels, please! Younger’s Nico Tortorella revealed that he is sexually fluid in a new interview with Page Six.

“I’ve never been in any sort of closet … I was never really in the house,” the hunky actor, 27, told the outlet during an American Express Pride event with The Infatuation blog in New York City on Tuesday, June 21. “I think it’s one thing to hide … and it’s one thing to come out of the closet in a public statement.

h75Rnx0.jpg

Sutton Foster and Nico Tortorella of 'Younger.' Photo courtesy of TV Land

“But I’ve always done me and never been shy …” he added, “and have been vocal about it.”

Tortorella, who is currently dating a woman, said that despite his past romances with females, he has embraced his attraction for both sexes. “It’s just a fluidity,” he shared with Page Six. “We’re all kind of moving into this one situation.”

The TV Land star’s remarks come after a number of other celebrities — including Miley Cyrus, Lily-Rose Depp and Nyle DiMarco, among others — have declared their sexual fluidity.

In January 2016, Tortorella, who dated Disney Channel alumna Sara Paxton from 2009 to 2012, opened up to Cosmopolitan about his progressive outlook on modern-day relationships.

“I think that an open relationship or a polyamorous relationship or an understanding of sorts is acceptable in this day and age,” he told the magazine. “Relationships and people are my hobby of sorts. I love exchanging energy with people and getting to know people and falling in and out of love.”

Although he’s open to experimenting in his love life, the Illinois native will not stand for unfaithfulness. “Cheating inherently is a terrible thing,” he expressed to Cosmo. “If you're going behind the other person's back and if there's any type of malice, you're a bad person, end of story.”

thefashionisto.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nico and his character Josh in Younger are getting very stale, pedestrian, and tiresome. :yucky: Nico tries too hard to be cute, quirk-some and edgy. He is a mediocre actor who will soon vanish from the entertainment scene.

I regret making all those posts in this thread for him. :banghead: