Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

PPV - PAY PER VIEW OR PAIN PER VIEW 

You might think I'm crazy but I'll write this anyway. This is how I feel. 

When I see pictures of Inés Sastre I feel guilty. She just looks too beautyful and elegant. I have a feeling I don't deserve to see such beauty and I am seeing it practically for free! I have a need to "pay" for this beauty. I feel that one way to pay is to suffer pain. This is strangely logical. "She is so beautyful I'm willing to suffer for her". Isn't it? 

:huh:

thats how i feel about adriana. exactly the same feelings for adriana. ;)

yeah only adriana
Are you really sure? Do you really say there is no extremely beautyful pics of any other woman on earth? Have you suffered for Adriana?
Laetitia, Monica, Angelina, and Adriana all do that for me. Sometimes I'm just like ... "I know there is a God, because only he can make women this breathtakingly beautiful.."
Have you suffered for them?

Three of the most beautyful women (Inés Sastre, Roselyn Sanchez and Ali Landry) drive me absolutely nuts! :wub: Hundreds of other women do have "painfully beautyful/sexy" pics taken of themselves.

The beauty of these women have destroyed me and made me a worshipper. I feel most priviledged to exist on the same planet able to praise and worship their beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess some of you were shocked by my confessional post. I hope you believe now I really worship her and little pain does not matter nor does what people think of me. Despite this obsession I'm a reasonable person. I can't help it I'm a man and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. The confession felt good.

Here is another reason to worship her:

sastre1253x571.jpg

(please click the thumbnail)

Males, motivate yourself to:

- admire her

- love her

- respect her

- worship her

- praise her

- suffer for her

sastre511x768.jpg

Here is another reason to worship her:

sastre1253x571.jpg

I understand you....just the most stunning girl I´ve seen! :drool: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks! You have got very sophisticated taste for female beauty! Please visit foversta's Inés Sastre webpages. You'll find a lot of top quality scans and more... :)