Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

I am really impressed by how many Latin women you know.

Not all of them are Latin. I have searched 7-8 years for beautiful women in the net, and I know the name of hundreds of very beautiful women. That's why I'm so convinced that Inés is perhaps the most beautiful woman in the history of mankind. At least from the women having pictures in internet. Here is one list (not all the names I know):

This is a very very old list. I haven't finish looking through the list, but already it's missing way too many names (even by 2005 standards). But checking it the list all the way to C, I have noticed a common pattern. A lot of the women have strong, very assertive features, particulary the nose and jawline area. These are features that many people, including myself find to be attractive. But sometimes very advanced facial bone development like these kinda went overboard to the point that some of them look too aged. or masculine even. Perhaps not surprisingly some of the women listed there are bodybuilders. Anyway, now that this is no longer 2005, I am sure worshipper has updated his list and probably find women way more beautiful than Ines Sastre.

This is a very very old list. I haven't finish looking through the list, but already it's missing way too many names (even by 2005 standards). But checking it the list all the way to C, I have noticed a common pattern. A lot of the women have strong, very assertive features, particulary the nose and jawline area. These are features that many people, including myself find to be attractive. But sometimes very advanced facial bone development like these kinda went overboard to the point that some of them look too aged. or masculine even. Perhaps not surprisingly some of the women listed there are bodybuilders. Anyway, now that this is no longer 2005, I am sure worshipper has updated his list and probably find women way more beautiful than Ines Sastre.

My decade old "list" gets too much attention. I still consider Inés Sastre the most beautiful woman ever meaning nobody has peaked the way Inés Sastre peaked. 

• 3 weeks later...

Inés Sastre in Calendario solidario Chocrón

Chocron2.thumb.jpg.8eb71da296e9ed2243c24Chocron1.thumb.jpg.0e9bb9da0ba4af0669f0cChocron3.thumb.jpg.da3d1a0ca98ea7fc8c5faChocron4.thumb.jpg.5eabff20595d44ee63540Chocron5.thumb.jpg.ace072b3957522e773714Chocron6.thumb.jpg.25699bf30c58b38bdcb2eChocron7.thumb.jpg.2427dce5ee2706eac51c5Chocron8.thumb.jpg.c1b0f1874ed86fd285db7Chocron9.thumb.jpg.eb89f4fffed291d98bb43

Sorry about the pictures being rather small. Most of them are captures of the making of video. I have tried to enhance the subjective picture quality.

She looks extremely lovely in these pictures. She is so gorgeous it's painful. I worship her so much! :wub6yh2cm:   :heart:

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...