Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

Guest quasicartes
No.

I thought you said she is a 'classic beauty'. Classic beauties wear elegant dresses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only elegant dress: birthday suit.

WORSHIP BUMP!!!

Everytime I go through my picture collection of her I am so amazed by her beauty. Often I feel I can't take it, but I can! I feel despair and euphoria. I can't think clearly. I feel I should be in horrible pain. I hear myself screaming inside my head. Images of medieval torture devices flash in my eyes. I have this unpleasant feeling she is suffering because I'm not. I can't stand that irrational feeling. Her beauty makes other thing look almost ugly. She shines like the Sun bringing light to this dark world. I try to find faults in her stunning beauty but I can't find, every millimeter of her is perfect and it scares me. It means she is a true goddess, it means she can destroy me, kill me, enslave me and torture me. I'm so scared but it is wonderful. I can testify her beauty. I can dedicate my life to worshipping her. I can suffer for her. I can feel her beauty in my blood burning my veins. I imagine being her husband, the man of her dreams. How sad I am realising it is an utopia I should be living. Then I think about her happiness. That is the most important thing in the universe. I become happy realising it does not matter how much I suffer, she can be extremely happy. I start praying for her happiness. Please, may all the men in the world suffer but not her, no please! I'm praying so hard and I'm an atheist, In

• 3 weeks later...