Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

Inés Sastre does not have a frontpage picture (primary photo) of herself in www.imdb.com. It costs $35 to submit a pic. I would gladly pay that fee for her, put she has to upload a pic of her choice which she has copyrights to.

What do you think? Should she have this "primary photo" and is there anything we could do about it?

Inés' biography in imdb is written by foversta and his brother (you are my heros!).

I have been in a process of buying Inés Sastre movie "Io no" for some time now. I found some Italian on-line shops where this DVD is available. At one place it was only 17 euros + shipping but they did not have an option to use English. I tried to buy the DVD but It was too difficult in Italian for me. Another site (www.unilibro.it) has English option but the DVD is more expensive (23.70 euros) and the delivery is 11 euros!! I just ordered the DVD there (total 34.70 euros, one of the most expensive single discs I have ever bought). Well, Inés Sastre on DVD is something priceless to me. I just wish her movies were released everywhere in the world. Now I have to wait. I guess nobody here has seen this movie?

Five days has gone since I made this order. The status of my order is still "Ready for shipment". Slow and expensive service!

:mad: (N) :(

I have been in a process of buying Inés Sastre movie "Io no" for some time now. I found some Italian on-line shops where this DVD is available. At one place it was only 17 euros + shipping but they did not have an option to use English. I tried to buy the DVD but It was too difficult in Italian for me. Another site (www.unilibro.it) has English option but the DVD is more expensive (23.70 euros) and the delivery is 11 euros!! I just ordered the DVD there (total 34.70 euros, one of the most expensive single discs I have ever bought). Well, Inés Sastre on DVD is something priceless to me. I just wish her movies were released everywhere in the world. Now I have to wait. I guess nobody here has seen this movie?

Five days has gone since I made this order. The status of my order is still "Ready for shipment". Slow and expensive service!

:mad: (N) :(

Worshipper, Have you checked this Italian site dvd.it?

They'd have that film for 15,99 €

http://www.dvd.it/page/dett/froms/Y/arti/1.../DVD/io_no.html

I've ordered a few times from there, never had any troubles, and the site is also in english.

Worshipper, Have you checked this Italian site dvd.it?

They'd have that film for 15,99 €

http://www.dvd.it/page/dett/froms/Y/arti/1.../DVD/io_no.html

I've ordered a few times from there, never had any troubles, and the site is also in english.

www.unilibro.it has finally sent the DVD to me. I think I checked www.dvd.it but I didn't find English option (is it so difficult to put a UK flag on a page?). 16 € would have been cheaper, but I can't cancel anymore.

Thanks Fiammifero for this hint! I'll try that place if I want another Italian DVDs.

:)

EDIT: now I found the English version, it was in the bottom of the page, very small text. Too late anyway...

:/ :no: :mad:

EDIT: now I found the English version, it was in the bottom of the page, very small text. Too late anyway...

Yeah, this is quite weird... looks like they've changed the site a bit. There used to be a visible UK flag for the English version, but now there's just the small text... <_<

worsipper pa, are you masochistic?

:o

Why do you ask that?

Yeah, this is quite weird... looks like they've changed the site a bit. There used to be a visible UK flag for the English version, but now there's just the small text...

That is very typical, negative development. I see the world becoming worse every day. I try to fight back, but it's almost impossible. Years 1965-1985 were the happiest on this planet. After year 1985 money has been the most important thing, not the happiness of people nor quality of life.

:(

The raise of internet is perhaps the best thing that has happened in 20 years.

Btw Fiammifero, do you have a connection to Italy?