Bellazon

Kelly Gale
Thumbnail

6 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Why?

Stupid stuff she's been doing on social media

40 minutes ago, bayern7 said:

Because of the fiasco at the burger joint? I thought that was weird / dumb but I wouldn’t say she’s ugly in the inside for it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yes it does. Her holier than thou attitude on top of her narcissism and general weird flex is extremely ugly, it reeks and she needs to learn humility. As of today I'm not even a fan no matter how beautiful she is which is sad bc to me she's a Top 5 if not a Top 3 model.  Reminds me of what Bar did like a month ago but imo worse.

On 1/1/2019 at 9:31 AM, JazzyJas2.0 said:

Stupid stuff she's been doing on social media

Yes it does. Her holier than thou attitude on top of her narcissism and general weird flex is extremely ugly, it reeks and she needs to learn humility. As of today I'm not even a fan no matter how beautiful she is which is sad bc to me she's a Top 5 if not a Top 3 model.  Reminds me of what Bar did like a month ago but imo worse.

*This* is an example of a "holier than thou" attitude, not what Kelly did in front of a burger joint on Social Media. The difference being Kelly was laughing through it all and clearly recognized in multiple ways that she was being a snob. You, on the other, fail to recognize or acknowledge how obnoxious it is to come on a models thread you don't like & talk down about her.

43 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

She has always been whiney, snotty and bitchy.  I have been saying this for years. It wasn't until recently have people stopped overlooking her bad attitude and behavior.

I never really followed her that much. But i didn't knew she's like that. Can someone tell me what else she did except the burger thing. I only read she was bullied at school.

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

She has always been whiney, snotty and bitchy.  I have been saying this for years. It wasn't until recently have people stopped overlooking her bad attitude and behavior.

Pink. This is Cain. (Lost the password to my account a long time ago. 🤷‍♂️)

I'm disappointed in you.

4 hours ago, emerald7 said:

I never really followed her that much. But i didn't knew she's like that. Can someone tell me what else she did except the burger thing. I only read she was bullied at school.

I don't feel like searching the reference videos but it was her SI videos and a VS BTS videos from a few years back. She came off as  totally whiney, arrogant and bratty.

The fact she was bullied should be a reason why she should be more personable, humble and down-to-earth. Perhaps she is projecting her anger and bitterness onto others.

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Hello Cain!!! :wave: :hug:

Would you like me merge your Cain account with this one?

Why are you disappointed in me!? :cry:

Ha ha. Hi, Pink!

eh, it's not that important. I think I posted something like 10 times in the past 10 years. The big loss was that I made a Hannah Ferguson gif for someone but then never was able to give it to them. I feel so bad about it, even a year later. 😕

You're an admin & a respected figure on these boards and always have been. I've always been under the impression it's bad forum etiquette to come onto a models thread you don't like & trash them,  whatever validity there may be. This seems like very bad form from someone in your position where so many look up to you, myself included.

I'm always creeping the board despite not being active, and you're such a wonderful presence on Bellazon for better or worse. I dunno what will happen to the place if it ever loses you.

15 minutes ago, babranski said:

You're an admin & a respected figure on these boards and always have been. I've always been under the impression it's bad forum etiquette to come onto a models thread you don't like & trash them,  whatever validity there may be. This seems like very bad form from someone in your position where so many look up to you, myself included.

I'm always creeping the board despite not being active, and you're such a wonderful presence on Bellazon for better or worse. I dunno what will happen to the place if it ever loses you.

Actually I was in here originally because I wanted to post a photo of her but someone beat me to it :p and I happened to come across a post about her recent incident at In-N-Out and I responded. But I hear you :yes:

I try to be around whenever possible but sometimes "real life" and other priorities get in the way :/