Bellazon

The New Faces Competition

Baby.Jude9

Updated! Any changes are higlighted in red.

Okey dokey, so here is this new competition I want to try out. I want to put 32 of the newer faces in fashion head-to-head to determine which one we believe to:

• Have the most potential to be successful
  • Has the best looks

Each round will put model against another, adn which ever one wins will move up to the winner's bracket, and whichever one loses will move to the loser bracket. I'm going to need people to nominate 32 new faces. Now what "defines" a new face? Let's just say I don't want anyone nominating Karlie Kloss, but, Ginta Lapina is acceptable. I will be the judge(Along with, perhaps, some good friends of mine) Now I'm not just looking for high fashion models, commercial models(and any other models you can think of) are good too. If you wish to nominate a model, please, send me a PM including:

• The name of the model(Duh)
  • Four pictures of the model; If possible, please have one of the pictures being a polaroid or candid of the models face and three pictures being of her doing work, including(but not limited to)runway, editorial images, catalog shots, etc.

Good idea? 'Cause if it's not, please, tell me now! Oh, and if there is anything wrong with this competition, please tell me as well. Now start nominating! :flower:

Cool, I'm you :hug: . Should I nominate people I like or people with a competitive chance :) ?

Both. If you really like someone, but don't think she has much of a chance, nominate her anyway. You might be surprised with the results. ;) It would also be nice to have some of the more well-known faces included in the competition.

Hailey Clauson

I had a feeling you would nominate her. :laugh:

Cool, I'm you :hug: . Should I nominate people I like or people with a competitive chance :) ?

Both. If you really like someone, but don't think she has much of a chance, nominate her anyway. You might be surprised with the results. ;) It would also be nice to have some of the more well-known faces included in the competition.

Okay :blush: . Well, I'd like to nominate Paolla Rahmeir, Chrishell Stubbs, Tsanna Latouche, Jasmine Sanders and Carmen Solomons but I don't want to be selfish since its 32 spots :ninja::blush: . I might narrow it down to 3 and get back with you or I can trade 2 or 3 spots with someone who really wants to nominate if they just barely miss nominations :hehe: .

I like this competition already!

I would have been a little quicker except I was at work <_< but there are already alot of good nominations anyways :)

I want to nominate

Bambi Northwood-Blyth

Lais Ribeiro

Sandra Kubicka

Lucia Jonova

I feel like I am drawing a major blank, but I hope a certain someone will nominate Gigi :whistle:

Kamila Wladyka. (She signed with WM models this year.. but she might've been around for longer, not sure)

Anna Vorobyeva (she's been around since 2009.. but hasn't done much modeling work yet)

Pan Yan

I'll send the later tonight or tomorrow :)