Bellazon

Sons Of Anarchy

Sweet Lu

you are a week behind i see. that question gets answered in the next episode. you won;t be disappointed i think

Well, I watch it On Demand, and I think they air the episode a week later. "Parenthood" usually fills up my spot at 10:00. However, I was able to watch episode 11 On Demand, and thanks to some new technology, was able to watch tonight's episode. And I was definitely NOT DISAPPOINTED. I actually threw a fist bump in the air when it happened. WHOO-HOO!!! Clay is FUCKIN' DEAD!!! :thumbsup: :hell yea!: :ddr::clap: :shock: (Y) :D :dance: Only thing I'm confused about is Jax. He had the drop on Ope, why didn't he pull the trigger? :confused:

So now there is gonna be a 2 part Finale. I guess we will figure out is anything happened to Opie. However, I think that Jax might have covered that up, because for some reason SAMCRO thinks the leader on the 1-9 Kings gunned down Clay. I remember he did that before, when Ope killed a Mayan thinking they killed Donna, and then blamed it on the Kings so the Mayans wouldn't come at the Sons. And now that Clay is dead, no need for the letters to be a secret anymore. Gemma seems to realize that, and since Jax and Tara are leaving, she gives the letters to her son to read.

I highly doubt Clay is really dead. Yes, he was shot, but you must remember, because Gemma is OUT OF HER FRIGGIN' MIND he knew Opie was coming. He was probably wearing a bulletproof vest :( And if you listen to how she talks about building the club, she considers herself a part of the club, not just an old lady. Maybe she doesn't want Opie to kill him because the "son" she was talking about was herself?

I highly doubt Clay is really dead. Yes, he was shot, but you must remember, because Gemma is OUT OF HER FRIGGIN' MIND he knew Opie was coming. He was probably wearing a bulletproof vest :( And if you listen to how she talks about building the club, she considers herself a part of the club, not just an old lady. Maybe she doesn't want Opie to kill him because the "son" she was talking about was herself?

I don't know, he looked pretty dead to me. However, if he's not, that means Opie gotta go. :wave: As far as Gemma is concerned, she most definitely thinks as herself as part of the club. As far as a son killing Clay, I think she was talking about her "SON", Jax. Maybe she was planning to tell Jax what really happened to John, and therefore he would be the one to kill Clay. She also knows that Clay hired someone to kill Tara, which is another reason for Jax to kill him.

Anyway, 2 part finale coming up. It looks like Gemma and Tara are giving the letter for Jax to read, which leads more to believe that Clay is dead. Looks like the Sons are gonna go the war with the 1-9 Kings, thinking their leader killed Clay. It can just be for retaliation if Clay is actually still alive, but I doubt it.

P.S. We found out that blacks can not be a member the Sons. Juice told Clibs that his father was Black, and that was the reason why the cops were hounding him. Chibs told him not to worry about though, because the paperwork on his birth certificate says he's Hispanic.

I would like to make a note that I had not yet seen the preview for the next episode when I posted last :rofl: I see now that Clay really is dead :fun:

REALLY?! :blink: They showed the previews right after the show aired. :yes: I don't see how you coulda missed that. Hormones still got your BODY OUT OF WACK?! :chicken: :rofl::wacko::cry: :x I covered all the emotions, right?

I'm looking forward to the finale. So big gotta do a 2 parter, which leads us to a dilemma as viewers. What are we gonna watch and what are we gonna DVR or TIVO? Parenthood, Sons season finale part 1, and the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show all come on at the SAME TIME!!! Both Parenthood and Sons of Anarchy both come on Demand. However, they air SOA a week later and you can't fast forward NBC Shows on Demand. :cain: Now, I can DVR 2 shows at the same time, but I gotta be watching one of them. :whistle: Ehh, enough of my bitching. I'll figure something out. :)

Well, The secret's out now. Clay actually did survive, but now Jax knows everything. Well, ALMOST everything. Gemma gave the Jax the letters written by his father, as well as the fact that Clay tried to get Tara killed. However, she made sure to cover her and Usner's tracks, so he didn't give him all the letters. Thing is, while they sorted thing out with Clay getting shot by Opie and Jax shooting Op in the hand to stop him from finishing the job, you need somebody to blame, right? So the Son's do what they do best. When the shits hits the fan, blame it on the BLACK MAN!!! :blueeyedbaby: :anger: :mad::angry::war: <_< :yes: And this isn't the 1st time SAMCRO has done this. :no: They tried to blame the Niners for Donna's death. When they couldn't pin on them, they blamed the Mayans. Opie believed it, and in turn killed a Mayan and left SAMCRO'S logo on the body. But hey, they didn't want the blowback on the club, so Jax instead blame on who else, but the NINERS. :cain: Ok, I get this is just a show. Still, it's not like black people don't get blamed for many things they had nothing to do with in this day and age. Remember Susan Smith and Charles Stuart? I am a African-American man, and I have faced some racism in my life.

Anyway, I'm interested to see what part 2 of the finale has is hold for us. Obviously this thing with the Niners is gonna come to ahead. Jax pretty much intent on killing Clay. Don't know if Tara is gonna tell Jax about Usner and Gemma's involvement in John's death.

goddamn!!!!!! clay is fucking alive!!!!! that dude is one lucky bastard.

And anyone else getting the feeling that perhaps the Mexicans and Potter are in cahoots together? Just seems weird that none of their "contacts" could find out about Otto. Course, Potter jsut might have that so tight under wraps that it can't be found out.

goddamn!!!!!! clay is fucking alive!!!!! that dude is one lucky bastard.

And anyone else getting the feeling that perhaps the Mexicans and Potter are in cahoots together? Just seems weird that none of their "contacts" could find out about Otto. Course, Potter jsut might have that so tight under wraps that it can't be found out.

Yeah that was really odd. The Mexicans seemed to know something we do not.

Well, Mexicans were secretive, and now we know why. They were in cahoots with the CIA, and they need this deal with the Irish Kings to happen. So, Clay gets to live, :mad: , Jax takes his rightful place at the head of the table, :) and we got to look forward to another season. :D. I'm sure there are gonna be some twists and turns, but we know some of the things they are gonna have to deal with:

1. This thing with the 1-9 Kings ain't going away. Not only did Tig kill the leader's girl, her father is supposedly the Most DEADLIEST Gangster out of OAKLAND!!! :blueeyedbaby: That is gonna turn into a war. :war::yes:

2. Jax ability to be leader of the Club. Will he take it in the direction his father wanted it to go, or will be similar to Clay? I seriously doubt he would be a cold-blooded as Clay, but you never know.

3. His relationship with Tara and Gemma. Tara decided to stay with Jax, and that he is the head honcho, she might be the new Matriarch and possibly a challenge to Gemma. Gemma covered her tracks and Usner's of their possible involvent in John's death. She may have destroyed the evidence, but Tara saw those letters, too, so she has leverage she can use at any time. Gemma gets too bold, Tara can tell Jax, which would create a rift between Jax and his mother, one I don't think she could ever repair.

I would like to make a note that I had not yet seen the preview for the next episode when I posted last :rofl: I see now that Clay really is dead :fun:

REALLY?! :blink: They showed the previews right after the show aired. :yes: I don't see how you coulda missed that. Hormones still got your BODY OUT OF WACK?! :chicken: :rofl::wacko::cry: :x I covered all the emotions, right?

Actually, the way I watch it I don't get any of the commercials... unfortunately, that also cuts out the preview for the next episode :/

Opie believed it, and in turn killed a Mayan and left SAMCRO'S logo on the body. But hey, they didn't want the blowback on the club, so Jax instead blame on who else, but the NINERS. :cain:

They were protecting the club. THAT is why they blamed the niners. It's nothing to do with the color of their skin. Niners and Mayans had so many issues between them because of all the turf bologna it made most sense that they would kill a Mayan.

And you have to remember, Jax also PROTECTED them. When they wanted to kill a couple of the niners Jax stepped in and talked them out of it.

Nobody wins against me, SWEET LOU. ;) :no: Yours_Forever, nice way to dodge my ORIGINAL POINT!!! I only brought that up was because they did it again. Granted, Jax didn't necessarily blame the niners for Clay's shooting, but he said some Black guys did it, and everybody bought it. Say what you wanna say about protecting the club, but it really wasn't necessary this time around. I'm sure the club wouldn't hold it against Opie shooting Clay if they knew what Clay did to his father, as well as the fact that he killed John Teller and tried to get Tara killed. Now, this thing is gonna come to a head. Tig killed the leader of the 1-9 Kings' girlfriend, who is also the daughter of one of Oakland's top gangsters, who, as Sheriff Eli Roosevelt puts it, is the most DEADLIEST gangster out of Oaktown. The Sons had to come to Tig's aid. Were gonna have to wait and see how that situation turns out in the next season. It is sure gonna be a main issue.

Granted, this is just a show, but sometimes show stir up emotions in you, good and bad. I'm a black man, so I have faced that type of racism.

• 2 weeks later...
Nobody wins against me, SWEET LOU. ;) :no: Yours_Forever, nice way to dodge my ORIGINAL POINT!!! I only brought that up was because they did it again. Granted, Jax didn't necessarily blame the niners for Clay's shooting, but he said some Black guys did it, and everybody bought it. Say what you wanna say about protecting the club, but it really wasn't necessary this time around. I'm sure the club wouldn't hold it against Opie shooting Clay if they knew what Clay did to his father, as well as the fact that he killed John Teller and tried to get Tara killed. Now, this thing is gonna come to a head. Tig killed the leader of the 1-9 Kings' girlfriend, who is also the daughter of one of Oakland's top gangsters, who, as Sheriff Eli Roosevelt puts it, is the most DEADLIEST gangster out of Oaktown. The Sons had to come to Tig's aid. Were gonna have to wait and see how that situation turns out in the next season. It is sure gonna be a main issue.

Granted, this is just a show, but sometimes show stir up emotions in you, good and bad. I'm a black man, so I have faced that type of racism.

And every time they did it it was because the niners were the ones who would be the most likely suspects anyway. Not because they're black, but because there was some sort of issue going on that made it that way :cain: And no, this time it wasn't necessary, but because Opie went in there guns blazing and Jax had no clue if what he was saying was even true, nor did he know about any of the other things Clay had done, he had to think fast. In the event that Opie was wrong about Clay killing his father he didn't want Opie to take the fall for shooting him. They could blame it on the white hate, but that was a different season, so they blamed it on the niners because of what? The RECENT CONFLICT THEY'D HAD WITH THEM!

And just because not everyone here is black doesn't mean we haven't each faced some sort of racism in our lives at one point or another.

i can udnerstand a show hitting certain buttons. i have a couple tha do that to me. Mainly the Frsh Prince episode when his father coems back only to abandon him again. that hits close to home for me and Will's reaction was mine as well at the time.

Yes, I've had that happen. Like the slaughtering of Erick's whole family on True Blood. Seeing that little baby lying dead on the floor erked me quite a bit, but if it is a reoccurring theme in the story and someone is CONSTANTLY being offended by the show, wouldn't you think that the person should just stop watching the show? :whistle: