Bellazon

Xavi Hernandez
Thumbnail

NYBella

I cant believe he doesn't have his own thread on here :blink:

From Wiki:

Xavier Hernández Creus, commonly known as Xavi (Catalan pronunciation: [ˈɕaβi]) (born 25 January 1980 in Terrassa, Barcelona, Catalonia) is a Spanish footballer who currently plays as a central midfielder for La Liga club FC Barcelona. Widely considered among the finest playmakers in world football, Xavi was named the official Man of the match of the 2009 Champions League Final as he helped Barcelona defeat Manchester United to win their third Champions League-title. He was named Player of the Tournament by UEFA at UEFA Euro 2008[2] and was one of the five finalists for the 2007-08 FIFA World Player of the Year. In all he has been capped 94 times for the Spanish national team. He is regularly cited as one of the best midfielders currently playing.

post-41749-0-1446013300-01593_thumb.jpg

He is gorgeous :heart: Anyone have more info and more pics? I'm from the US, and we do not follow European footballers much.

Is she his new girlfriend?

That's the same girl, Elsa. On second thought, I don't know whether Xavi and Elsa are still together or not because she was at South Africa. Did she come just to watch the games or for Xavi? <_< Who knows?

I hope Xavi is still single, so he can eventually meet me, fall in love and marry me :heart: Kidding :laugh:

Do u have pics about Elsa went to SA? cause I can't find it... only Pique's family, Anna Ortiz (Andres Iniesta), Casillas's family and Sara Carbonero (Iker Casillas), David Villa family, Periko Alonso (Xabi Alonso' father), Rene and Miriam Ramos (Sergio's siblings) and Yolanda (Pepe Reina family)

Do u have pics about Elsa went to SA? cause I can't find it... only Pique's family, Anna Ortiz (Andres Iniesta), Casillas's family and Sara Carbonero (Iker Casillas), David Villa family, Periko Alonso (Xabi Alonso' father), Rene and Miriam Ramos (Sergio's siblings) and Yolanda (Pepe Reina family)

No, I just read reports that she was there.

See here: http://conlaroja.wordpress.com/?s=elsa+xavi

"According to the report, Iker and Sara spent time together after the Paraguay game. While the rest of the players went to celebrate together at a pub, Iker headed to Sara’s hotel and had dinner and spent the night there.

Piqué’s parents are visiting him, though his girlfriend decided to stay behind in Barcelona. Iniesta’s girlfriend Anna is here. Also according to the report, Xavi’s girlfriend Elsa was in South Africa for some of the earlier games, despite the fact that Xavi has stated more than once recently that he’s single. Also, Olalla and daughter Nora are also supposed to be in South Africa, along with Patricia and her daughters Zaida and Olaya. And Diez Minutos claim that Sergio is currently single, but not alone, because his brother René has been there to accompany him. Fernando Llorente’s girlfriend has been unable to come."