• Heidi Klum
    • Erin Heatherton
    • Alesandra Ambrosio
    • Adriana Lima
    • Doutzen Kroes

Adriana - Derp Derp Derp

post-1004-0-1446075801-09827_thumb.jpg

Followed by:

Candice - (Over the whole *twirls hair/SMILE!/arch back/teehee/uber blonde* thing she does, plus she can't model to save her life :o Candice is more of a future trophy wife and pageant mom then a model to me... after all there's only so many times we can see sexy or pretty before it gets old)

Miranda - (GF make an effort to look like you care about the company that's making all your money for you. She's always mid exasperated sigh and inconvenienced looking)

Clearly the most awesome of the VS models is Marisa though. :)

Adriana - Derp Derp Derp

post-32772-0-1446075798-73912_thumb.jpg

Followed by:

Candice - (Over the whole *twirls hair/SMILE!/arch back/teehee/uber blonde* thing she does, plus she can't model to save her life :o Candice is more of a future trophy wife and pageant mom then a model to me... after all there's only so many times we can see sexy or pretty before it gets old)

Miranda - (GF make an effort to look like you care about the company that's making all your money for you. She's always mid exasperated sigh and inconvenienced looking)

:nicole: :rofl: Pretty omg :rofl: Epic post :D :flower:

I'm going Miranda for most of the same reasons as pretty, and the fact she never really looks INTO it anymore, always looks kinda forced :/

Adriana - Derp Derp Derp

post-3451-0-1446075800-26972_thumb.jpg

Followed by:

SO FLIPPIN' HILARIOUS! I will never be able to think of party favors without thinking of Lima now... Thanks Pretty... Thank you so much.

post-3451-0-1446075800-29239_thumb.gif

ANOTHER poll? How annoying and irritating... ;)

well i guess i am the queen of polls.

Oh Jade**, really? :/ That wasn't meant maliciously - I was just making a joke in reference your last poll where you said: 'does anybody found me annoying or irritating with my polls, post, comments, topics?'... Sorry you missed that! :flower:

And, yeah, I voted Adriana too. But I felt bad about it - because every time you say something bad about Adriana a tiny ickle fairy dies in the rainforest. :cry:

LastWishx23- Not trying to start anything but how is chanel iman's body sick? she is very skinny, yes...but half the girls in your avatar/set are too...if not skinnier....

True, yes. But their bodies are not slapped across my face on my TV screen as a "desirable" and "sexy" body type.

I don't have a problem with thin people. Just the idea that a very skinny body type is desirable.