Bellazon

Katarina Ivanovska
Thumbnail

adriana_isabeli

You're welcome guys! :heart: I didn't even know about this girl! I sort of stumbled on her & i'm glad i did. She is absolutely GORGEOUS! I had seen her 'The Life Fantastic' editorial in one of my magazines a few years ago & i thought she was pretty but i forgot about the editorial & I'm so glad i came across her & the editorial again. I can't believe that she only has 2 pages so far on her thread. We have got to change that! She has about 30-some pages on The Fashion Spots' website. I've been looking around & collecting photos of her off the web. I will post some more later today. Also, i am going through & getting all her runway photos. I will post all of them when i'm done collecting them. I think this girl is gonna be very big! It will be cool to watch this thread & see if it blossoms. I just can't believe that girls like Izabel Goulart have so many more pages & this girl has 2! I'm hoping it's because she's fairly new to the fashion scene. She's so much more gorgeous than a lot of the models on this site. She just has IT. The attitude, everything. Thanks for starting a thread on her. I will do my best to help make her thread grow. :wave: :heart: