Bellazon

Beauty and the Beast

alisa

i am so sick of seeing the best looking girls with some ridicilous men and vice versa...

first of all i have to start with helly ... he was with gisele, now he's with ana beatriz...

how come? - maybe he is dracula so he has that effect on women...

maybe he is sooooooo goooooood in bed?....

maybe he drugs them all the time?....

post-1645-1131212830_thumb.jpg

post-1645-1131213014_thumb.jpg

heidi & seal r pretty cute, cos he is like musician with a soul,we all love his songs, but what about her 1st baby's father fabrizio???

he is fat,old but dated heidi, naomi,elle,....

he has money,ok, but i don't think these girls needed money...

what is his secret???

Ric Ocasek;Paulina Porizkova.... another example...

she was and still is like an angel... he... well ... is not...

their secret???

post-1645-1131213344_thumb.jpg

See? Men aren't the only one's who can be completely superficial.

Alisa, a pretty face only goes so far....and not very far, I might add, unless there is more behind it. Many people, men and women, don't bother with the real pretty ones anymore because they tend to rely too much on their "prettyness" to get them through and have failed to develop more of their character. True, this is a stereotype, but it's an often true one.

I'm not a pretty boy by any means, but I've had several pretty girlfriend back in my day. But that's because I know how to talk the talk and how to treat a girl well.....maybe that's what these guys do....and yes, maybe they know how to make their women scream their name in bed too. ;)

Maybe these models and beautiful actresses/celebrities are surrounded by beautiful, shallow people all day, 24/7, with their work. So perhaps not-so-attractive men pull these women out of that atmostphere that can be vain and petty.

A great sense of humor is also ideal, maybe these men have that? Also, from my experience, very handsome guys tend to be shallow as well and most ( not all ) can be jerks. Perhaps these "ugly" dudes are sweet and caring and honest.

Like Jimmy said, looks can only take you so far. After that ... you better have a great personality to go with it.

See?  Men aren't the only one's who can be completely superficial.

Alisa, a pretty face only goes so far....and not very far, I might add, unless there is more behind it.  Many people, men and women, don't bother with the real pretty ones anymore because they tend to rely too much on their "prettyness" to get them through and have failed to develop more of their character.  True, this is a stereotype, but it's an often true one.

I'm not a pretty boy by any means, but I've had several pretty girlfriend back in my day.  But that's because I know how to talk the talk and how to treat a girl well.....maybe that's what these guys do....and yes, maybe they know how to make their women scream their name in bed too. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe these models and beautiful actresses/celebrities are surrounded by beautiful, shallow people all day, 24/7, with their work.  So perhaps not-so-attractive men pull these women out of that atmostphere that can be vain and petty.

A great sense of humor is also ideal, maybe these men have that?  Also, from my experience, very handsome guys tend to be shallow as well and most ( not all ) can be jerks.  Perhaps these "ugly" dudes are sweet and caring and honest.

Like Jimmy said, looks can only take you so far.  After that ... you better have a great personality to go with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well said, both of you (Y)

• 1 year later...

I Can't for the absolute life of me see why Kate loves pete doherty so much....i know women like their bad boys but come on! he's not even a good looking bad boy! i had the "pleasure" of seeing him when he was at the Coventry Colleseum (i went for a friend, i'm not really a fan of babyshambles) the guys was a complete a*hole!

Heidi Klum used to be with that old Italian millionaire, I can't remember the name... Salvatore or something..? Were they engaged or married?

His name is Flavio Briatore, he was married to Naomi Campbell back when she had most of her trouble with drugs. Heidi was never engaged to him and they were never married (thank God). According to which rumor you prefer, after he got Heidi pregnant he left her for another model, or she dumped him because he was cheating on her with another model. The only time Heidi talked about him in an interview, she said she was attracted to his "charisma".

I've heard a lot of people badmouth Seal's looks, but his personality and actions have demonstrated he's a much better person than Flavio ever was. And Heidi can't stop talking about how great Seal is in every way - including his looks.

Just because someone thinks someone else is ugly, it doesn't mean everyone agrees.

beauty is a relative thing - you call one person beautiful, other sees he/she ´s ugly ;) and yeah, it has to do a LOT with personality (from my own experience) because frankly, THAT is what really makes you LOVE the person, so the look isn´t that important anymore...and there´s always something you love (eyes, nose, arms...it can be anything :) :) )

I mean, when you find someone who´s at the same wavelength, who can make you smile and when he touches you, you start to shiver, someone you can talk to and you can tell him anything, that´s what really matters...not beauty at all. It´s easier to fall in love with someone pretty, but it doesn´t remain for a long time... :) it needs something more :wub: