Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

Ok i am big christina fan...i always have been ever since genie in a bottle...i always knew she would last. And i loved her skanky dirrty image...and i love this new image. HOWEVER....it's her music that is just killing me lately. Her newest CD was only OK...all the song sounded the same. Their was some good ones like ( aint no other man, still dirrty, hurt) but for the most part it was all the same. And her grammy performance was terrible....T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!! She can sing but the whole time she was trying waaaay to hard she kept going AHhhhh ohhhh yahhhhh wahhhhh ohhhhh yahhhh ahhhhh hooooo whooooo. I seriously did not know what song it was and i couldnt not understand a word she said through out the whole song. She focus' so much on yelling and making noises she forgets to focus on the song. By the end i was like what the fuck was that i song? She tries to be like her idol (Etta James) but etta did not butcher the song by doing vocal gymnastics through out the WHOLE THING! It was rediculous. I'm sorry for going on and on but i used to love her so much (saw her in concert when she first came out) and now i am confused. She need to get it together.

The grammy's were a joke.