Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

:yuckky: She's trying to hard. She's not Etta James, and she's not 50's. Give up.

Haha sorry, i just had to say it.

she isn't trying to be Etta, Etta is her idol, inspiration call it as you want.what's wrong that she tries something new what wasn't tried by other nowadays singers.i love christina cos she is changing.her 3 (christmas and spanish ones i don't account) are absolutelly different.and in my opinion it's great that she recorded something what inspired her when she was little girl

are you calling me a fugly wierdo or jordan? cause it better not be me

If you look like Jordan I'm calling you both Fugly....

I'm Fugly myself... but I'm not married to Christina am I !!

If he was good looking, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Just bugs me seeing beautiful women with Ugly guys... Why does that not happen to me damn it !!

Yeah, true... I think she probably wanted to choose someone that wouldn't take any of the limelight away from her. She wants all the camera's pointed at her. I suppose that's important for her job.

Was that meant to be rude? Because it sounded really rude. She cares about doing what she loves, which is making music and speaking out about things. If she cared about the limelight she would probably have a reality TV show or something, but no, she doesn't want the paparazzi all up in her business. She loves Jordan a lot, she didn't just 'choose' someone out of the blue.

If she wanted someone who wouldn't taken away the spotlight she could have stuck with any of her other boyfriends.

i used to like her when she was like 18 years old ...she was cute and she was herself....now she is trying to get into this marilyn monroe style in wich style christina won't fit never...but still she has amazing voice and amazing songs only one bad thing she must be herself ..she must create her own style