Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

Yeah, I know, that was surely an exaggeration from me and an evidence for a lack of strong arguments. I don't deny the fact that they are happy and in love with each other, but I'm afraid it won't last long... They're gonna be in the public eye all the time and we all know that life of celebrities is cruel.

I used to be a fan of hers. I have both albums and I don't even listen to it. Her second album isn't even good in my opinion. She isn't singing as well as she did on her first album.

If you are referring to Stripped, it was her fourth album. You've forgotten about her spanish and christmas albums. And her singing is a lot better in the second one IMO, she's got more emotion in it than some bubbly pop songs like the first album was. But is a matter of opinion :)

And as for the marriage, I think it'll last a loooong time.

I used to be a fan of hers. I have both albums and I don't even listen to it. Her second album isn't even good in my opinion. She isn't singing as well as she did on her first album.

If you are referring to Stripped, it was her fourth album. You've forgotten about her spanish and christmas albums. And her singing is a lot better in the second one IMO, she's got more emotion in it than some bubbly pop songs like the first album was. But is a matter of opinion :)

And as for the marriage, I think it'll last a loooong time.

amen.

you're Rayne on cmm right?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can I give my opinion on her?

Ok well I respect her because her voice is amazing, and she has great music. But her looks in my opinion aren`t anything special. I don`t find her good looking at all. She just looks like a dirty skank sometimes. :rolleyes:

but i must agree on some points that Christina is an AWESOME singer!! she has a KILLER voice! but she HAS cleaned up her dirrtyness & she looks like a classic beauty now.

Edited by victoria's_secret