Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

Squeeee :wub: !!!! Amazing belly dancer, sexy, generous, great in concerts, slightly underrated voice I think. Her alto can sound like a man at times yes, but nice control, powerful and on key :blush: . Her looks are decent enough but what she does with her body is amazing and proves decent looks with amazing movement is way sexier than great looks with no substance. I love her albums (that's right, I like her music :ninja: ) and songs and as vanessaaa said, she's great live.

North America, 5 :) !!!

oh,claudia.até tu,claudia,minha filha? it`s all right,i know a looot of people like tha novela.have no idea why,but as i`ve heard,taste is like ** .each one has one of its own. :ninja: (just a popular phrase.not trying to offend anyone) i think o clone is one of the most fantasiosas novelas i`ve ever seen.ah,yes,as far as i can remember,jade had a strong personality in the begginning,after some chapters she was always changing her mind.and i at some moment i was saying to the screen:just decide which man and kind of life you want woman!and i just realized that was exactly what people liked about her and about novela`s heroines.(another one i hate is terra nostra,where the principal character was always crying and couldn`t decide what she would do of her life,and it was also a fever).it has its merits of course but it`s enough for me anymore,i just decided cinema is way better and less commercial(with some exceptions) and tv series come close.

you two... :laugh: i`m guessing you also had a honeymoon like saidi and rania with flowers around :brows: (just forget what i said),but i`m jealous,belly dancer is very exotic and beautiful,there are classes in my gym,but i never took any. :(

oh,claudia.até tu,claudia,minha filha? it`s all right,i know a looot of people like tha novela.have no idea why,but as i`ve heard,taste is like ** .each one has one of its own. :ninja: (just a popular phrase.not trying to offend anyone) i think o clone is one of the most fantasiosas novelas i`ve ever seen.ah,yes,as far as i can remember,jade had a strong personality in the begginning,after some chapters she was always changing her mind.and i at some moment i was saying to the screen:just decide which man and kind of life you want woman!and i just realized that was exactly what people liked about her and about novela`s heroines.(another one i hate is terra nostra,where the principal character was always crying and couldn`t decide what she would do of her life,and it was also a fever).it has its merits of course but it`s enough for me anymore,i just decided cinema is way better and less commercial(with some exceptions) and tv series come close.

you two... :laugh: i`m guessing you also had a honeymoon like saidi and rania with flowers around :brows: (just forget what i said),but i`m jealous,belly dancer is very exotic and beautiful,there are classes in my gym,but i never took any. :(

I do want a honey moon like Said&Rania, my husband-to-be must see that episode :laugh:

BUUUT At first, Jade only wanted to be happy with Lucas but he failed, he left her alone, so she had to get married with Said even when she wasn't in love with love but then she got pregnant & that's where she started thinking about the best for her daughter & not only for her 'cuz she was a mommy. Still Said became an idiot with the years & he made Jade start to fight again for her love with Lucas & theen she met Leo (The Clone) & come on, it was a smarter,cooler&hotter version of Lucas how cool is that? :laugh: But she never let nobody humilliate her, wich is what i hate about most of mexican novelas, those girls let everyone (specially the main guy) do EVERYTHING to them, are they stupids or what? :blink: Brazilian novelas are always huge here 'cuz they have more 'real' characters i mean it doesn't matter how unreal the story is (like human clonation), but the personality of a character is always a little more realistic than other novelas, specially Xica Da Silva & O Clone were huuuuge here in Venezuela

& yes, belly dance is amazing i love it, & the outfits are so great! :heart: I also enjoy the music a lot even when i can understand a word of what it says hahaha

I keep forgetting about this competition all the time :banghead:

She is a great belly dancer and sounds like such a good person (with her charity work).... however, her voice and lyrics are very average, imo.

Europe-4.... no wait.... 3.5, because "Waka waka" is so annoying :|