Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

i wouldn't call her "fat" at all. if you look a few pages back, we've already discussed how that dress was ill fitting and unflattering, but if you look at the pictures of her in the pink dress, taken at the same event, she's not fat in the slightest. i would kill to have her figure, bar the flatchestedness. gemma was often considered very skinny, so personally i quite like that she's put a bit of weight on, she looks more womanly and is growing into her face too.

Just a small article since Gem is back in Australia!

Brown wig hides partying blonde

December 31, 2006 12:00am

HER status as the world's most recognisable blonde is the reason Paris Hilton was chosen to be the face of a new beer.

However, in an uncharacteristically reticent gesture, the US socialite hid her trademark platinum hair by donning an inconspicuous brunette wig to go out on Friday night.

And the disguise worked, fooling dozens of fans waiting to catch a glimpse of the multi-millionaire hotel heiress during her Sydney visit.

It was a bizarre move by Hilton, who is better known as an uninhibited exhibitionist and keen self-promoter.

Only a day earlier, she appeared to enjoy the attention of hundreds of beachgoers as she took a public shower in a tiny string bikini at Bondi.

And yesterday, she enjoyed lunch at upmarket Otto at Woolloomooloo and spent the afternoon visiting the children's ward at Royal North Shore Hospital.

Insiders believe her Friday night ruse was an attempt to seduce on-again-off-again boyfriend Stavros Niarchos undercover without distractions.

Greek shipping heir Niarchos – who has also changed his hairstyle by shaving off his curly locks – was among guests at an after party for Hilton at trendy Kings Cross nightspot Hugo's on Friday night.

Also part of the Hilton posse were Australian model Gemma Ward and oil heir Brandon Davis, who is believed to be an admirer of Hilton.

"Stavros was getting around, working the room and chatting to a lot of other women," a party source said.

"You got the feeling Paris is chasing him rather than the other way around."

Hilton remained incognito for much of the evening, with security guards even mistaking her for a member of Hugo's staff.

"A lot of people just didn't know she was even there," an insider said.

"People at the party realised who she was, while the photographers thought she must have gone in a back door. But Paris Hilton never does back doors."

Hilton, 25, began the evening in typical fashion by arriving two hours late to a private party held in her honour at an exclusive Darling Point property.

She mingled at the upmarket event for a couple of hours until 10pm, when the 40-strong group were ferried in minibuses to Hugo's newly-opened Sky Bar 2.

The notorious party girl drank straight vodka shots and "seemed to be having a ball", according to sources. "She was hard to recognise – she didn't stand out at all, there were other girls who had the same look," one said.

Hilton reportedly left the venue shortly before 3am.

Her income from the week-long visit will include a large but "undisclosed sum" from advertising mogul John Singleton, who is promoting a new beer.

Hilton's determined pursuit of Niarchos comes after a recent confession that one of her dreams was "to have four babies by 30".

Despite being part of the Hilton hotel dynasty, Paris is staying at Sydney's Sheraton on the Park.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,20992...from=public_rss

Just a small article since Gem is back in Australia!

Brown wig hides partying blonde

December 31, 2006 12:00am

HER status as the world's most recognisable blonde is the reason Paris Hilton was chosen to be the face of a new beer.

However, in an uncharacteristically reticent gesture, the US socialite hid her trademark platinum hair by donning an inconspicuous brunette wig to go out on Friday night.

And the disguise worked, fooling dozens of fans waiting to catch a glimpse of the multi-millionaire hotel heiress during her Sydney visit.

It was a bizarre move by Hilton, who is better known as an uninhibited exhibitionist and keen self-promoter.

Only a day earlier, she appeared to enjoy the attention of hundreds of beachgoers as she took a public shower in a tiny string bikini at Bondi.

And yesterday, she enjoyed lunch at upmarket Otto at Woolloomooloo and spent the afternoon visiting the children's ward at Royal North Shore Hospital.

Insiders believe her Friday night ruse was an attempt to seduce on-again-off-again boyfriend Stavros Niarchos undercover without distractions.

Greek shipping heir Niarchos – who has also changed his hairstyle by shaving off his curly locks – was among guests at an after party for Hilton at trendy Kings Cross nightspot Hugo's on Friday night.

Also part of the Hilton posse were Australian model Gemma Ward and oil heir Brandon Davis, who is believed to be an admirer of Hilton.

"Stavros was getting around, working the room and chatting to a lot of other women," a party source said.

"You got the feeling Paris is chasing him rather than the other way around."

Hilton remained incognito for much of the evening, with security guards even mistaking her for a member of Hugo's staff.

"A lot of people just didn't know she was even there," an insider said.

"People at the party realised who she was, while the photographers thought she must have gone in a back door. But Paris Hilton never does back doors."

Hilton, 25, began the evening in typical fashion by arriving two hours late to a private party held in her honour at an exclusive Darling Point property.

She mingled at the upmarket event for a couple of hours until 10pm, when the 40-strong group were ferried in minibuses to Hugo's newly-opened Sky Bar 2.

The notorious party girl drank straight vodka shots and "seemed to be having a ball", according to sources. "She was hard to recognise – she didn't stand out at all, there were other girls who had the same look," one said.

Hilton reportedly left the venue shortly before 3am.

Her income from the week-long visit will include a large but "undisclosed sum" from advertising mogul John Singleton, who is promoting a new beer.

Hilton's determined pursuit of Niarchos comes after a recent confession that one of her dreams was "to have four babies by 30".

Despite being part of the Hilton hotel dynasty, Paris is staying at Sydney's Sheraton on the Park.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,20992...from=public_rss

ew i hate paris

like gems though

btw: can someone pls get me an invite to the fashion spot if possible? i've been trying for yrs now w- obviously no success- apparently there are also new pics of gem partying w- paris there too.

tia xxx

I go there too and haven't got an invite. You can still look at the pics though and that's what I do. I really don't feel the need to post since I really don't have a lot to contribute.

btw: can someone pls get me an invite to the fashion spot if possible? i've been trying for yrs now w- obviously no success- apparently there are also new pics of gem partying w- paris there too.

tia xxx

I go there too and haven't got an invite. You can still look at the pics though and that's what I do. I really don't feel the need to post since I really don't have a lot to contribute.

mmh I can't even look at the pics: I get the registration page all the time

:cry: :cry: :cry: why she looks fat :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMG :shock: What happen to her? :shock: :shock:

OMG!That fat that's under her shoulder it looks disgusting I must say.

What probably happened is food.lol.

It looks like she gained weight in her cheeks or something.

I liked her better when she was thinner.

damn... how many people gonna lose it over one *bad* photo?

come onnnn. gemma, of all people... she ISN'T fat

Yeah she's not fat but it looks like she has gained weight.

You know it's her job to look good and look thin so I guess that's why everybody is complaining.