Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

Aussie model Ward no "Stranger" to thriller

Australian supermodel Gemma Ward will make her feature debut opposite Liv Tyler in the suspense thriller "The Strangers."

The project revolves around a couple in a remote suburban house who are targeted by three masked strangers. Tyler is the female half of the couple. Ward is one of the masked strangers.Production begins in the fall with an eye toward an October 2007 release. Bryan Bertino is directing the Rogue Pictures project from his own script. Ward, 18, was the youngest model ever to appear on the cover of Vogue when the magazine profiled her in its "Return of the Supermodel" issue in 2004. She is the face of Calvin Klein's newest fragrance, Obsession Night, and was featured in John Mayer's music video for "Daughters."

http://members.shaw.ca/allhotmodels/

Gemma Ward Goes to Hollywood

Gemma Ward has already tried her hand at acting, with an appearance in short film Pink Pyjamas in 2001. Now, however, her transition from model to actress is to get a boost as she heads to Hollywood to star opposite Liv Tyler in a new suspense thriller called Strangers.

As if that wasn't enough, Gemma will then return to her native Australia, where she's expected on the set of The Black Balloon, which director Elissa Down claims to have written just for Gemma.

All this, and she's still only nineteen years old. Anyone else feeling like a complete under-achiever here?

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/fashion_news/index.html

I can hardly wait for this to happen... She owns the world and everything in it. There's nothing she can't acheive... she can do anything she wants, the freedom of the world... and lots and lots of cash to go with it.

I love Gemma.... as you all know... so I think she deserves it all..

It's funny how she's become this big, this quick... and all because she was born with Genes that turned her in to the most beautiful woman .. if she was ugly I think she would be standing behind a checkout in Walmart or something.

Looks are not everything..... yeah right.