Bellazon

Gemma Ward
Thumbnail

rosada

http://www.gemma-ward.com/gallery/displayi...?album=29&pos=9

http://www.gemma-ward.com/gallery/displayi...album=29&pos=10

Have you seen these on the Ossie Doll site, it's some of the only swimwear I've ever seen her in.... I think she looks fine in swimwear (others will dissagree no doubt).

I can't find these pictures anywhere else, it says they were taken at Perth Film festival... does anyone have any better pics from this show ?

:blush:

The kind of woman that I wouldn't be able to talk to because I would just be too happy

Long time lurker.... first time poster.

But I have to.

Was at the Roosevelt Hotel tonight in Hollywood. Dakota Steak House. For those from elsewhere, the Roosevelt has been THE L.A. hotspot for over a year now. A very good friend oversees food and beverage for the whole hotel - all clubs, restaurants, bars and the hotel. Anyway, I'm at the bar chatting with the guy, just in from Hoboken, next to me when his eyes nearly pop out of his head. I look behind me and Gemma had just sat down at a table with a model friend. (I didnt take my once in a lifetime Gemma sighting and destroy it by trying to figure out who someone else was.) I said excuse me, had a brief chat with Gemma (nothing Super-fan or Stalker-like, just a "hey hows it goin"), said good night and returned to my conversation with Hoboken guy. Two seconds later, my manager friend went over and took the wine glasses away from Gemma and friend who then promptly left. I gave a sternn talking to to my friend.

Point of the story #1, Gemma is so lovely and sweet and kind. Not afraid of conversation nor too stuck on herself. Quite lovely. #2, if you think she looks good in pictures, she is breathtaking in person. Amazingly gorgeous.

So as for the quote above, "The kind of woman that I wouldn't be able to talk to because I would just be too happy.", I can tell you this, I am quite happy I talked to her.

And to quote my friend when I asked WTF, she said: "Brian, she may be 6 feet tall, but she looks like she's twelve."

-GageFX

(Back to lurking.)

The kind of woman that I wouldn't be able to talk to because I would just be too happy

But I have to.

Was at the Roosevelt Hotel tonight in Hollywood. Dakota Steak House. For those from elsewhere, the Roosevelt has been THE L.A. hotspot for over a year now. A very good friend oversees food and beverage for the whole hotel - all clubs, restaurants, bars and the hotel. Anyway, I'm at the bar chatting with the guy, just in from Hoboken, next to me when his eyes nearly pop out of his head. I look behind me and Gemma had just sat down at a table with a model friend. (I didnt take my once in a lifetime Gemma sighting and destroy it by trying to figure out who someone else was.) I said excuse me, had a brief chat with Gemma (nothing Super-fan or Stalker-like, just a "hey hows it goin"), said good night and returned to my conversation with Hoboken guy. Two seconds later, my manager friend went over and took the wine glasses away from Gemma and friend who then promptly left. I gave a sternn talking to to my friend.

Point of the story #1, Gemma is so lovely and sweet and kind. Not afraid of conversation nor too stuck on herself. Quite lovely. #2, if you think she looks good in pictures, she is breathtaking in person. Amazingly gorgeous.

So as for the quote above, "The kind of woman that I wouldn't be able to talk to because I would just be too happy.", I can tell you this, I am quite happy I talked to her.

And to quote my friend when I asked WTF, she said: "Brian, she may be 6 feet tall, but she looks like she's twelve."

-GageFX

(Back to lurking.)

Damn nice story, I should go hang out in LA more :whistle:

and you should at least post here in the gemma thread :yes: we can always use a few extra fans :)

But I have to.

-GageFX

(Back to lurking.)

Can't comment on what she is like in real life, I live in a small town in the UK where nothing ever happens and models such as Gemma would never have a reason to visit, we don't even have a decent steakhouse.

I am insanely jelous of you, and I would of course have spoken to her had I been in the same situation however she probably wouldn't be able to understand what I was saying as I would have to talk through my beaming smile. I wish there were more real life accessible people in the world like her.

After seeing many docu-soaps on fashion TV such as the "shoot me" series the models say they are forced to tell so many guys who approach them to P*ss off, I wouldn't want to annoy of desturb anyone from their routine.

She is young yes, but most high fashion models are and she has such a unique face I can't help but have her as my favourite in the world at the present time.

I think you should have told your friend that as a model she has access to a world where the young are forced to mature at a much faster rate, work and play. She's probably drank more wine than the average 30 year old french woman.

Nice story though, I'm glad all people that have said they've met her all agree that she's down to earth and a great person.