Bellazon

Names thread.

[solo]

This is from dictionary.com:

limax

Li"max (l[imac]"m[a^]ks), n. [L.] (Zo["o]l.) A genus of airbreathing mollusks, including the common garden slugs. They have a small rudimentary shell. The breathing pore is on the right side of the neck. Several species are troublesome in gardens.

I like the name Ishtar. Also, I thought of Exalted Angels or it could be spelled Xalted Angels. Just another random crazy thought I had :lol: By the way I really like the new emoticons and Thanks for all the hard work you put into this site Spark3D :)

Thanks to Neo too :p Funny, I never noticed the Limax Founder title next your name before, my bad. :blush: And just to be safe thanks to everyone else who put their time and effort in :D I just love these emoticons I think I'll use a few more for extra measure lol :woot: :ninja: :whistle:

i dont think the name should be anyone models name this site is so much more than adriana. i am a huge lima fan but you cant name a site that has 100s of models actresses male and female as well as sports, cars tv ect limax. this site is more than lima.....

You can't just move on from something like ChilaX. The founders of LimaX are honoring the memory of ChilaX, and I think any new name should contain some likeness of it. X is obviously the easiast to incorporate into names. As for LimaX, it was started by some hardcore Lima fans, most notable Neo. I think you'll have a tough time convincing him to change it, and if you do, he will change it to AdrianaX. :rofl: