Bellazon

(stupid) question for US people...

shirak

in Korea, they eat monkey's brains while the monkeys are still alive . . . :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww, c'mon!!! That is a little far-fleched, don't ya think?! :wacko: In the Philippines, they eat dogs. In other parts of Asia, they eat cats as well. I would never eat a dog or cat because in the U.S., they are pets. I never ate a rabbit, either. Never had a pet rabbit, though. I don't eat lamb that much, but only because many stores out here don't sell lamb meat. To tell you the truth, I love me some lamb!!! Ever had a lamb Gyro?! If you haven't, I suggest you get one as soon as possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know that they definitely eat dog. and i consulted my Korean friend and she claimed that they do eat monkey brains . . . i'm pretty sure that she wasn't 'yanking my chain'.

they eat sheeps' eyes and sheeps' brains in the middle east as well . . .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not doubting that they eat monkey brains. However, I'm pretty sure they don't eat them while the monkey is STILL ALIVE!!! Some people here eat beef BRAINS!!! :x While us Americans eat beef, I won't eat another animal's BRAIN!!! :yuckky:

I've eaten rabbit. No big deal. I'd eat it again if given the chance. It's not my first (nor second) choice of meat, but I don't turn my nose up at it.

Let's see what I've eaten...

Cow

Pig

Deer

Lamb

Rabbit

Frog

Lizard

Snake

Alligator

Countless fish and shellfish incl: lobster, crabs, crawfish, snails, oysters, yada yada yada

Some birds incl: chicken, turkey, pheasant

Damn, I've a good carnivore. :yes:

I've eaten rabbit.  No big deal.  I'd eat it again if given the chance.  It's not my first (nor second) choice of meat, but I don't turn my nose up at it.

Let's see what I've eaten...

Cow

Pig

Deer

Lamb

Rabbit

Frog

Lizard

Snake

Alligator

Countless fish and shellfish incl: lobster, crabs, crawfish, snails, oysters, yada yada yada

Some birds incl: chicken, turkey, pheasant

Damn, I've a good carnivore.  :yes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would eat everything on that list except lizard.

Way too much trouble for the small amount of food, why would anyone kill a rabbit when you can hunt deer? Or people..... :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl:

There are so many people killing then would be good for the environment, and since I'm an evironmentally friendly kinda guy... :evil: *loads shottie*

they eat Witchety Grubs in Australia . . . . anyone ever had one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope but I hear they taste like chicken. I've had rabbit before but I can't remember how that tasted. Apparently like chicken. Snakes also apparently taste like chicken. EVERYTHING TASTES LIKE CHICKEN *eats piece of human flesh* :yes: yep, everything. :laugh: :|

i'm with heather on this one...cant eat anything that i consider a pet. so no rabbits. :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But, you can keep anything as pets.

If you can keep fish as pets, why do people eat fish?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because they want to eat them duh! :laugh:

i'm with heather on this one...cant eat anything that i consider a pet. so no rabbits. :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But, you can keep anything as pets.

If you can keep fish as pets, why do people eat fish?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i wasn't commenting on why people do anything. i only mentioned that I cant eat anything I consider a pet. for the record, i dont eat fish either because i think it tastes disgusting. but if i did, i wouldnt eat a fish that i consider a pet (for example a goldfish). despite the fact that there are whackos out there who keep tigers as pets, i do not consider a tiger a pet. no eating of pets is a personal policy not one that i think needs to apply to everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't eat anything with a face period :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what about grandmother willow from the pocahontas cartoon? would you eat her?! :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: no talking trees either!

I know that living squid is eaten in Korea. They chop it up while it's alive and eat it right there, like a sushi bar. I saw a movie where this dude's in a sushi bar, picks up a whole. live squid, and eats it without cutting it or anything. He just takes a fat bite out of its head and works his way down. All on camera. No special effects. It was awesome.

Yea Old Boy is a messed up movie :laugh: