Bellazon

(stupid) question for US people...

shirak

Um... are you seriously asking this?

I think most people don't rabbits or bunnies, though some people who are big into hunting might. I just can't come to terms with eating an animal that I've had as a pet. It just seems wrong to me. I also don't eat lamb chops or deer.

I think most people in the US don't eat rabbits.

in Korea, they eat monkey's brains while the monkeys are still alive . . . :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww, c'mon!!! That is a little far-fleched, don't ya think?! :wacko: In the Philippines, they eat dogs. In other parts of Asia, they eat cats as well. I would never eat a dog or cat because in the U.S., they are pets. I never ate a rabbit, either. Never had a pet rabbit, though. I don't eat lamb that much, but only because many stores out here don't sell lamb meat. To tell you the truth, I love me some lamb!!! Ever had a lamb Gyro?! If you haven't, I suggest you get one as soon as possible.

in Korea, they eat monkey's brains while the monkeys are still alive . . . :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww, c'mon!!! That is a little far-fleched, don't ya think?! :wacko: In the Philippines, they eat dogs. In other parts of Asia, they eat cats as well. I would never eat a dog or cat because in the U.S., they are pets. I never ate a rabbit, either. Never had a pet rabbit, though. I don't eat lamb that much, but only because many stores out here don't sell lamb meat. To tell you the truth, I love me some lamb!!! Ever had a lamb Gyro?! If you haven't, I suggest you get one as soon as possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know that they definitely eat dog. and i consulted my Korean friend and she claimed that they do eat monkey brains . . . i'm pretty sure that she wasn't 'yanking my chain'.

they eat sheeps' eyes and sheeps' brains in the middle east as well . . .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not everyone in Philippines eat dogs....that's just sick

I think in China they eat horses as well....I still can't understand why the French eat snails

:x

:| ...I guess you eat them before.

Please stay away from me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol . . . :laugh:

they are cooked in tonnes of garlic butter and they're real tasty i reckon. you should try them. ;)

they eat Witchety Grubs in Australia . . . . anyone ever had one?

:| ...I guess you eat them before.

Please stay away from me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol . . . :laugh:

they are cooked in tonnes of garlic butter and they're real tasty i reckon. you should try them. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I fear slugs&snails!

A phobia!

I stood on a slug today..I cried cause it touched my feet :ninja: