Bellazon

Lingerie/Undergarment ect. Commercial Competition

Joe > Average

We see commercials everyday. Some are funny, some are annoying and some have lingerie :nicole: :ninja: . Some have all elements of course, but either way, here the lingerie/bra ect. commercials will fight to the death competing for your love or preference :) . I had wanted to do this awhile ago, but didn't work out and I figured since the nomination thing takes me awhile, I'd go ahead and try it again with the no-nomination format some comps use :) .

About

The lingerie/undergarment ect. commercial comp is a competition for lingerie or bra and panties ect. commercials that are starring a woman or women and where the lingerie, bra, panties ect. are the actual product being advertised.

Rules

Instructions

For Part 1, watch and rate both commercials on a scale of 1-5. For Part 2 (the videos that advance), watch and distribute 3 points between the two commercials as you see fit.

Premise

To help to lessen the impact of good or bad fortune (going against easier or harder competition), for the first round, voters are asked to rate both videos. After the first portion, those with a certain average (or maybe just half) will advance to the conventional one on one portion while those that don't meet that standard will be eliminated. Thus the chance element remains, but the less favored will have been weeded out. However, two champions will be crowned. #1 The one with the highest average score and #2 The winner of the second portion (conventional one on one).

:)

Part 1, Round 1, Pair 1

Miranda Kerr Angels Wireless Bra

Laetitia Casta La Femme Victoria's Secret

Instructions: For Part 1, watch and rate both commercials on a scale of 1-5 to determine which will be eliminated and which will advance to Part 2 (conventional one on one). 20 vote minimum to officially end a round.

Vote :fun:

Miranda Kerr Wireless Bra - 4 she's never been cuter I don't think :laugh: , somewhat silly but cute little story :laugh: and I actually like the music, a lot :ninja: .

Laetitia Casta Le Femme - 5 Definitely in the VS commercial HOF for me and very good in general. Great production, camera work, setting, she looks great appears womanly, sexy yet sweet and connects with the camera with her eyes very well, basically a good editorial in motion :) .

Joe, this is amazing!! Love this one :)

Miranda Kerr Wireless Bra - 4

I loved the commercial, it was the top of the cuteness :D :D really lovely.

Laetitia Casta Le Femme - 5

that´s what I call a sexy woman.

Miranda Kerr: 5. Cute commercial. It's probably directed at people my age and I have to sa I'd definitely check the braout IF we had a VS store here :laugh:

Laetitia Casta: 2. Normally I prefer classier commercials, but this one is just boring imo- guess it was a bit too slow :ninja: + the music annoys me.

(Y) competition Joe!

Miranda - 5 :wub: My favourite commercial EVER from VS, she's just so cute, and silly and adorable!

Laetitia- 2.5 i agree with Rox , i got bored & its only 32 seconds long! so that's not good. plus i couldn't even really see the product they were selling.

Miranda x5 - Back when she was adorable :( Excellent marketing voice, clear idea what she's selling, short and to the point.

Casta x1 - Slow paced, couldn't really tell what she was selling, annoying music, and the ending window kiss, wow...... lol

Is it going to be only VS commercial Joe? :cry:

Miranda : 3 I lover the lingerie she is wearing and she is kind of cute, but she is wearing too much make-up, too much tan & her voice... :blink: she is telling her lines like she is reading a essay.

Laetitia : 4 Hate the music ( merci beaucoup but I am tired of the French clich

Thanks Jennka, Chocolate, Squeege and Vanessaaa :grouphug: .

Is it going to be only VS commercial Joe? :cry:

VS isn't even my favorite :laugh: , however, we've done two and they're both VS and that was meant as a clear indicator that it will definitely be all VS :yes: . j/k I almost feel bad but I just couldn't help myself :rofl::ninja: .

Miranda x5 - Back when she was adorable :( Excellent marketing voice, clear idea what she's selling, short and to the point.

Casta x1 - Slow paced, couldn't really tell what she was selling, annoying music, and the ending window kiss, wow...... lol

Believe it or not I had actually already put in Miranda 4, Laetitia 1 for you in the spreadsheet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . I guess you've got a couple tricks

left up your sleeve :) .