Bellazon

SCARY Looking Models

adriana_isabeli

Iekeliene Stange :ninja:

I don't like her face at all but I like her artistic sensibility,

fashion style what is inspired by Japanese and bubbly personality :) :heart:

She does look scary sometimes but I actually like her :ninja:

I like her too :ninja: You know that I like a lot of scary looking models like Sasha and Lily :ninja:

These are the most scary pictures of Iekeliene :ninja:

post-2087-1167282265_thumb.jpg

post-2087-1167282277_thumb.jpg

post-2087-1167282287_thumb.jpg

post-2087-1167282296_thumb.jpg

I like her too :ninja: You know that I like a lot of scary looking models like Sasha and Lily :ninja:

Those are cool :woot: Thank u :flower:

I like her look. I don't know how to describe it umm it's kind of pointy (if that makes sense :ninja:) :laugh: I'm not usually into weird looking models, but there's just something about her. Although she looks scary on the runway :| She's like a Sasha to me. They look great/interesting in ads/eds but terrible on the runway :|

Those are cool :woot: Thank u :flower:

I like her look. I don't know how to describe it umm it's kind of pointy (if that makes sense :ninja:) :laugh: I'm not usually into weird looking models, but there's just something about her. Although she looks scary on the runway :| She's like a Sasha to me. They look great/interesting in ads/eds but terrible on the runway :|

So do I :rofl:

I have mingled different feelings when I see their pictures. I just think that's a good way as a great model

but I really don't want to see them on the runway :ninja: See you girls only in the magazines :whistle:

Sasha Pivovarova

00050f6ai.th.jpg00060f0jj.th.jpg

00180f9lu.th.jpg00580f0cr.th.jpg in this pic she looks like Gemma Ward on drugs :o

I used to mix up her and Gemma - I can't understand that anymore!!! Sasha really looks horrible on the catwalk!! :yuckky:

There are some good pictures existing of her but that doesn't change my opinion that she's really scary looking! :idk:

• 3 months later...

Sasha Pivovarova

00050f6ai.th.jpg00060f0jj.th.jpg

00180f9lu.th.jpg00580f0cr.th.jpg in this pic she looks like Gemma Ward on drugs :o

I used to mix up her and Gemma - I can't understand that anymore!!! Sasha really looks horrible on the catwalk!! :yuckky:

There are some good pictures existing of her but that doesn't change my opinion that she's really scary looking! :idk:

noooo i think sasha is so pretty, besides her bags and the gaunt look she sometimes acquires

yah the only reason vlada "scares" me is because she is so unhealthy.

Lily scary?...really?...i find her very sweet looking.

Sasha looks like she should be in the exorsist...she is like cheap knock off of gemma...who isn't just freaky she is incredibly beautiful

This is f-ing scary and hilarious at the same time. http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=130145

when did models stop being beautiful and start being freaks? Beauty come in many different forms....yeah of course!

but this says "model" to me

92483karolinakurkovabelis2.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...