Bellazon

SCARY Looking Models

adriana_isabeli

hell...

I really loooove Tiiu. I really do. But after I saw a couple of pics i was really shocked, how thin she is. No wonder she hasn't any breast, she is so skinny :(

Maybe you folks think that's normal in this business. i don't think so (and if it is, it's ill) -_-

And i wonder how she can hold her beautiful skin, b/c to be that gaunt isn't healthy anymore <_<

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...st&id=91942

Yea that is s scary pic :ninja: I use to look like that when i was younger , but i was way shorter anyways. Now i'm totally diffrent i dn't look like tha at all!!

But to be honest i rather have body like that! No i don't want to look like that , but with eating the right proteins would be needed and more meat and whatever , and going to the Gym that is a body you can work with and turn in it into amazing one.

It's easier to gain weight then lose it anyways. Well wasn't ever for me but since i was 13 my metabolism totally changed and suddenly i started to have appetite 24/7 it's horrible.

wll, i think it's prettier if you have a little too much weight than too less, but i think i'm one of very few on this forum :D

I just don't like it if the bones stick out like that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...