Bellazon

SCARY Looking Models

adriana_isabeli

I love her otherwise

... :| I love her facial expression.. her mouth is randomly open in an odd fashion, kind of the way fish open their mouths ... you know, brain dead

post-4072-1156161980_thumb.jpg

holy crapamoly ... a little red eyed :atoobie: ... that;s really scary!

hell...

I really loooove Tiiu. I really do. But after I saw a couple of pics i was really shocked, how thin she is. No wonder she hasn't any breast, she is so skinny :(

Maybe you folks think that's normal in this business. i don't think so (and if it is, it's ill) -_-

And i wonder how she can hold her beautiful skin, b/c to be that gaunt isn't healthy anymore <_<

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...st&id=91942

and that is one of the reasons why i don't understand what drives people to love the way she looks so much, she's a good model - I'll admit it. But would I ever want to look like her or have her body; there's no chance in hell! That is a funny pic :laugh:

hell...

I really loooove Tiiu. I really do. But after I saw a couple of pics i was really shocked, how thin she is. No wonder she hasn't any breast, she is so skinny :(

Maybe you folks think that's normal in this business. i don't think so (and if it is, it's ill) -_-

And i wonder how she can hold her beautiful skin, b/c to be that gaunt isn't healthy anymore <_<

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...st&id=91942

Yea that is s scary pic :ninja: I use to look like that when i was younger , but i was way shorter anyways. Now i'm totally diffrent i dn't look like tha at all!!

But to be honest i rather have body like that! No i don't want to look like that , but with eating the right proteins would be needed and more meat and whatever , and going to the Gym that is a body you can work with and turn in it into amazing one.

It's easier to gain weight then lose it anyways. Well wasn't ever for me but since i was 13 my metabolism totally changed and suddenly i started to have appetite 24/7 it's horrible.