Bellazon

SCARY Looking Models

adriana_isabeli

• 2 months later...

Sasha does remind me of the bride of frankenstein it looks like some evil scientists created her. Sometimes i think her persona is an act. Its not only her look thats a problem but she seems to have a problem walking in a striaght line at a steady normal pace. She shakes very unnaturally when she walks it can be really funny or horrific.

vlada...if only because she looks like i could knock her over by blowing on her :|

she's gained weight lately and she not thinner than most models now. However, Hana still tops my "unealthy looking models" list. She's one of the tallest and also one of the thinnest girls at the moment :| her legs scare me.

Sasha does remind me of the bride of frankenstein it looks like some evil scientists created her. Sometimes i think her persona is an act. Its not only her look thats a problem but she seems to have a problem walking in a striaght line at a steady normal pace. She shakes very unnaturally when she walks it can be really funny or horrific.

talking bout shaking... Jessica Stam does it a lot when she poses at the end of the runway, but being the crack whore she is, i'm not that surprised :laugh:

However, she's grown on me, i like how she looks now :p

what amazes me is that ppl hire those ill-looking models. I mean all models are thinner than most women in the world but still they look healthy ! when i see some pics of Vlada or Hana i'm like : how can ppl concentrate on the clothes when they see them ? maybe those girls would gain some weight if that was a condition to get some work :ninja:

i think that's really annoying... The designers or showplanner (?) really should chose models who look helathy, i agree in that. and i agree also in

maybe those girls would gain some weight if that was a condition to get some work

The would, i think. Cuz now they have to be thin and skinny for getting work, if that would be changed they'd have to gain weight - and i think they would. (and again: i hope everybody is able to understand what i mean ^^)