Bellazon

Ralph Lauren model

hleg

• 1 month later...

Come on people :) I have compiled about 500 plus HD pictures of this beautiful and elegant Ralph Lauren model. All I need now is a name so that I can post her pictures to share with you.

This elegant model deserves to have a thread of her own.

I am talking about 500+ high quality / definition pics. And if you consider the alternate pics, the number could balloon to 1000+ easily.

All I need is her name or even her alias to create a thread for this sophisticated lady.

Hi d193612,

I am afraid I can't just starting posting lots of pics of a model without a name.

Perhaps somebody helps me out by sending a letter to Ralphlauren.com people to inquire about this model's name.

This model is a Cary Grant of models and she deserves to have a thread of her own. I have compiled over 1000 high-quality pics of this sophisticated model and am just dying to share them with you guys. Some of those pics will make your noses bleed :)

I think there is no possibility. You (or another one) can write to Ralph Lauren,but you will no recieve an answere. It´s allways the same. They are afraid to give the names. :-( I tried this many times with Klingel,Heine,Alba and other companys. But no answere. :cry: :cry2:

I hope there is another way to post your pictures without a name. ;) :drool: :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
you have a pm ;)

Hi D193612,

Yes I have a pm. Let's see what I can do since I don't have any image hosts (That's why I've been uploading pics straight from my PC to Bellazon and I am well aware that doing so could cost the forum's storage space).

I sent an email to Ralphlauren.com to inquire about her name. One of the reps at Ralph was nice enough to reply but said that they would not distribute or make public the names of their models.

Well, I am back to the old drawing board again :).

I will not give up, though. This sophisticated model deserves to have her own thread and I will see through it to the very end :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, it's kind of frustrating not knowing her name. I've often made quick glances at World Fashion Tour forum and FMD fashion forum but to no avail :) What's really pissing me off is that this girl's beauty and her effortless elegance could easily put a lot of the so-called VS's girls to shame but nobody knows this lady's name. It's not like there are only a handful pictures of her. I have compiled over 1000 beautiful HD / HQ pics and am just dying to share them once I know her name.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, though, in hope that some of her friends, families or relatives will shed light to this puzzle once and for all when they come across this thread. We can always dream, can't we? :)

Hi Matute,

No, she's not Emma. Trust me on this :)

This Ralph Lauren girl, Carla Ossa, Emma Heming, Natalia Oviedo, Barbara Stoyanoff, Lindsay Frimodt, Jennifer Lamiraqui, Charlott Cordes, Cheyenne Tozzi, Cora Skinner, Claudia Galhardo, Yamila Diaz, Daniela Pestova, Katarina Scola, Diana Kovalchuk, Elsa Benitez ....... and Donna Hemmingsen are my favorite models. And their pics are keepers.

It just happens that this Lauren's girl has grown on me and she's becoming my number one (Who cares, right? :)).

• 2 weeks later...