Bellazon

Actresses vs Fashion Models SUPER CUP

Theron

I haven't seen the hype :idk: (unless you mean Theron :laugh: ) . I guess things may be different over there of course, but over here, she's not that well known as an actress in general and even on here not nearly as hyped as the VS type girls (and models with 100 or more pages). But either way I don't think she's 'gorgeous' necessarily but 'pretty' enhanced by sensuality. But I only chose her because I prefer the shape of her eyes and her bone structure (though not amazing) is more feminine to me, but if it was based on who I like more I'd take Isabeli though :) .

I just don´t get the "olga-is-so-gorgeous" hype :idk:

You got to search better... :p

I haven't seen the hype :idk: (unless you mean Theron :laugh: ) . I guess things may be different over there of course, but over here, she's not that well known as an actress in general and even on here not nearly as hyped as the VS type girls (and models with 100 or more pages). But either way I don't think she's 'gorgeous' necessarily but 'pretty' enhanced by sensuality. But I only chose her because I prefer the shape of her eyes and her bone structure (though not amazing) is more feminine to me, but if it was based on who I like more I'd take Isabeli though :) .

As many of you insist she's still a model too she's going to be in the next MODELS contest for the 1st time, which I am starting today in a few minutes by the way (CLICK HERE).

I can't imagine what she's capable to do there if she's just clearly beaten the last models' winner (Isabeli), but I think it'll be much harder when all the popular models are around her and not just one.

She's gonna be in the 2 contests (models and actresses) as Josie Maran, Rebecca Romijn, Milla Jovovich or Laetitia Casta have been so far.

your banner looks like the french flag,theron. :laugh: and thanks for warning me by the way. :wave:

Obrigado.

I realized about the French flag too, it was not on purpose. :)

She isn´t well-known either as an actress nor as a model. :idk: but that doesn´t matter. She´s wonderful and sexy, but nothing special for me.

Theron, I was a huge fan when Olga played in Bond´s movie. I was like - jesus, that girl is amazing, she is perfect! I was absolutely amazed by her. But the amazement faded slowly, I became a little bit bored and had no more interest. I guess sometimes it goes like that. But I still find her very beautiful and sexy. Just not the gorgeous hype anymore :idk:

• 3 months later...

Several months later... 5th editions' winners face to face, who were...

As they both represent different jobs, although in this case both have been model and actress, you simply have to select your favorite or the most beautiful.

And soon we will start, or at least we will try, the 6th FASHION MODELS edition HERE.

FIFTH SUPER CUP EDITION:

Josie Maran vs Olga Kurylenko

DEADLINE: In about 24 hours, with a minimum of 30 votes and a maximum of 35.

sc5josie.jpgsc5olga.jpg