Bellazon

Carla Bruni
Thumbnail

seshiru

I :heart: Carla Bruni
she's a maneater... :blink: she appears like a bitch..

here the only bitch is you :whistle:

horrible answer. :yuckky:

who are you? do you live in italy lo read that interview??

i say that she appears like a bitch there and not that she is so.

she said that loves harem. do you understand me or not?

yes and she said in an interview she doesn't beleive to Fidelity, but she was young! I think many models have many men because they are beautiful, and many men come to them...but I think she's not a slut because nowdays many women have many men in their life!!! Woman is like man now and want to have many love....So I think Carla represents the woman of now..

because if you go in the nightclub and if you look many girls wow it's worstNow she had a child with a men, she stay a long time with him, now she with the president...but more she will be old more she 'll beleive to fidelity.....

but please be nice each other Francy is great! :kiss:

yes and she said in an interview she doesn't beleive to Fidelity, but she was young! I think many models have many men because they are beautiful, and many men come to them...but I think she's not a slut because nowdays many women have many men in their life!!! Woman is like man now and want to have many love....So I think Carla represents the woman of now..

because if you go in the nightclub and if you look many girls wow it's worstNow she had a child with a men, she stay a long time with him, now she with the president...but more she will be old more she 'll beleive to fidelity.....

thanks my dear for your explanation..

well, i have to say that here was a little bit scandal what carla did.

is real that she have had story with father and his son? with one of these she have had a baby? complicated..

Totally agree whit you FRANCY ITALY

She’s a maneater and she appears like a bitch, agree whit you :clap: :clap:

Some information:

She has been whit several men (probably some gossip), but name that came up is:

Dated:

French actor Vincent Perez, Donald Trump, Mick Jagger, Eric Clapton, actor Kevin Costner

Father and son!!!!

After living with Jean-Paul Enthoven, fell in love and started an affair with his son, philosophy professor Raphaël Enthoven, which caused Raphaël to divorce novelist Justine Lévy.

Carla and Raphaël Enthoven got married and had a son, Aurélien, born 2001.

And now French President Nicolas Sarkozy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

be nice :angel:

thanks my dear for your explanation..

well, i have to say that here was a little bit scandal what carla did.

is real that she have had story with father and his son? with one of these she have had a baby? complicated..

yes she was with the father who was old and later she met the son she fell in love with him! but it was not a simple story because she had a baby with him!, but for all her love before with some stars I think it's not chocking because many women have many men in their life...now she will be 50 years in 10 years she should be stay with someone becaue when she will old not many men would like to be with her like now!

but now of course I prefer woman who stay with one man that she loves but for models it's not chocking...no?

CARLA WALLPAPERS

9392mx9.th.jpg 14325tl0.th.jpg 14326gz8.th.jpg 29999cd4.th.jpg

yes that's true! but young she was with photographer, and italian actor and some others, but maybe it's because she is really in love with Vincent!!!! I like Monica too for that! but I would like just say taht others models and women who are not models have many lovers in their life! but I'm like you Francy I prefer love and fedelity!

thanks for pics!

Thanks for all the pics!! Stunning VF Editorial!!

I don't think you're a bitch just because you're having more than one men in your life. Of course it's totally romantic if you find your own true love and stay together your whole life, but let's face it: how rare is that kind of relationship nowadays?

Does it make you a bitch because you keep on looking for the right man? And how should you know if you found him? You gotta try, right?

And why call her a bitch and not that Sarkozy-guy? He had more than one partner in his life too! If you like to judge her, then you should judge him too by the same moral standards.

Some pics from bwgreyscale...

post-774-1199313348_thumb.jpg

post-774-1199313373_thumb.jpg

post-774-1199313390_thumb.jpg

post-774-1199313412_thumb.jpg

post-774-1199313448_thumb.jpg

post-774-1199313466_thumb.jpg

post-774-1199313487_thumb.jpg

post-774-1199313509_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the pics!! Stunning VF Editorial!!

I don't think you're a bitch just because you're having more than one men in your life. Of course it's totally romantic if you find your own true love and stay together your whole life, but let's face it: how rare is that kind of relationship nowadays?

Does it make you a bitch because you keep on looking for the right man? And how should you know if you found him? You gotta try, right?

And why call her a bitch and not that Sarkozy-guy? He had more than one partner in his life too! If you like to judge her, then you should judge him too by the same moral standards.

Some pics from bwgreyscale...

well...i guess they're good for each other... they both don't seem to believe in fidelity. But Carla Bruni as the first lady of France????

I can't seem to get used to that... she doesn't seem very stately to me. Can't imagine what she'd be like meeting foreign heads of state.

And yes, I LOVE Monica Bellucci and respect her.

imho she's not so beautiful. She has a great body but the face is kinda androgenous!

Plus she is detestable, boring, presumptuous and when she speaks she's so full of shit.

.....and her music is :sleep:

sadly she 's from my city :yuckky:

Just Sarko could stand her!

imho she's not so beautiful.

IMHO she's one of the most beautiful models ever.

She has a great body but the face is kinda androgenous!

IMHO her face is gorgeous, I love her eyes! I don't think it's androgenous at all.

Plus she is detestable, boring, presumptuous and when she speaks she's so full of shit.

Well, I don't know her.

.....and her music is :sleep:

I LOVE her music. Her voice is so erotic :wub:

Just Sarko could stand her!

... anyway I'm sure there are more people around who wanna lay her :whistle:

i think she is very beautifull and was a great model, i agree her voice is very sexy and i like her music.

in regard to if she is a bitch or not or if she is a slut or not, as i dont know her i dont believe what people say, i will wait and see what she does from now on.

i think the media is always fast to invent and add lies.